Chapter 52

Chapter 52 (I need to use Xie Jing's abdominal muscles to wash my eyes [3...)

    Everyone gathered around the spacious boxing club.

    Qi Yu didn't expect to see Lin Beicong here.

    Wearing a full set of boxing equipment, Lin Beicong walked towards them: "Qi Yu, senior Qi Chen, you two also come to learn boxing?"

    Because they often play with Qi Chen, Lin Beicong and Qi Chen are considered familiar.

    Seeing Lin Beicong at this time, Qi Chen silently blocked the coach who was rescuing him, "Yes, except for a little accident." He must not let anyone

    know that his sister is a fierce girl.

    What should I do if I can't get married in the future?

    While Qi Chen was trying his best to cover up the evidence for his sister, Qi Yu looked at Lin Beicong unexpectedly: "Are you going to a boxing match?" Lin Beicong didn't expect

    Qi Yu to be able to see it.

    He didn't hide it, but instead asked her: "Do you want to see it?"

    Let Qi Yu see her super fierce side, and then know that he can protect her.

    Lin Beicong participated in an actual combat competition because he learned very well recently.

    Qi Yu was really interested.

    Ever since.

    In Qi Chen's reluctance, Qi Yu dragged him to the boxing competition center.

    It is worthy of a complete set of club equipment, and it can even play games.

    Qi Yu didn't expect to pass the e-sports club on the way.

    "You can still play games here?"

    Qi Yu looked curiously.

    The last time my sister was so curious, it was an hour ago, and then sent the coach to the hospital.

    Now curious again, Qi Chen managed to settle the matter of the boxing coach, and immediately dragged his sister out: "Aren't you going to watch a boxing match, don't run around."

    What if another life is tossed.

    The thing Qi Chen regretted the most today was probably having a twitch and taking his sister to exercise.

    Now exercising is exercising, but what is exercising is not his body, but his heart.

    Qi Chen felt that after today, he could probably lose more than ten catties.

    Mental fatigue is decadent.

    Qi Chen frightened and tugged on his younger sister's wrist, fearing that it might be right, she went to play tricks on cats and dogs again.

    Qi Yu felt that her brother was really worried: "It was an accident just now." "

    Just your fist that killed ten little monks, there may be accidents everywhere." Qi Chen was determined not to let go.

    Qi Yu looked down at the wrist held by her brother, and sighed deeply.

    Brother really thinks too much.

    She thought about it for a while, but she still didn't break free, fearing that if she tried hard, the one who got dislocated would become Qi Chen.

    At that time, wouldn't it be necessary to send him to the hospital.

    Lin Beicong listened to the conversation between the two brothers and sisters, and basically sorted out what happened just now.