Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Qi Yu entered the classroom by stepping on the bell.

    As soon as he was seated, he received the adoring gaze of Ye Luosina's big bulingbuling blue eyes.

    Before the teacher came, Ye Luosi lowered his voice excitedly: "Brother Yu, you were so cool yesterday!"

    Qi Yu, who had slept for less than four hours, had no energy to deal with him at all.

    Brother Yu, what...

    just let him go.

    Just a title.

    Qi Yu lay down on the table, and the sleepy spirit had already possessed her.

    "Is this the real Chinese Kung Fu!" "     Brother

    Yu, can I be a teacher?

    "

Turning her head to look, she found that she had fallen asleep...

    Sleep, fell asleep?

    Is Brother Yu serious?

    If he remembers correctly, today seems to be a math teacher's class.

    Soon, Ye Luosi remembered Qi Yu's 'heroic' appearance of torturing monsters yesterday, and he understood in his heart.

    Brother Yu deserves to be Brother Yu, he is really courageous, and sleeping in Mr. Zou's class is nothing.

    excellent!

    If I get anxious, I'm afraid not even the teacher will call me.

    Naturally...

    Qi Yu is very respectful of his teacher, so naturally he won't get rough with the teacher.

    If the teacher has any dissatisfaction with her, she will only make those voices disappear in terms of grades.

    It was completely different from what Ye Luosi imagined, the battle between her and the teacher happened.

    —

    When Teacher Zou entered the door, his eyes fell on the only student lying on the table. He went to her and knocked on the table: "Qi Yu, why are you sleeping in class?

    " Standing up: "Report to the teacher, it was too late to do the problem last night."

    When hearing the problem, the first reaction of a normal person is a math problem.

    "What questions?" Teacher Zou remembered the super difficult additional questions Qi Yu made last time, and was very interested in the questions she usually did.

    Who knows.

    Qi Yu raised his eyelids and replied: "Yesterday, Mr. Chen gave me a few sets of physics competition questions."

    Mr. Zou: "!!!"

    What, Old Chen beat me!

    This is the contestant that their mathematics team needs to participate in the Mathematical Olympiad! ! !

    All of a sudden, Mr. Zou lost his mind in class.

    He originally wanted to wait for the results of the monthly exam, so that Qi Yu could enter the Mathematics Olympiad competition class in a legitimate way, but now——I'm

    afraid it will be a step later, she will go to the physics competition class.

    It was obviously his old Zou who discovered this talent first!