Chapter 28

Chapter 28 (Little Xie Jing [3 more]...)

    Qi Yu left the classroom door empty-handed.

    There was no panic on her fair and beautiful face. Looking at the menacing uniformed policemen outside, she greeted politely: "Hello, Uncle Policeman. I'm Qi Yu." They probably didn't expect that the suspect was so

    beautiful a little girl.

    Sensing the eyes of the students around them, they didn't say much, but just asked Qi Yu to go to the police station.

    The headmaster came in a hurry, not knowing what happened.

    Immediately stopped him and said: "Officer Xu, classmate Qi Yu, she..."

    The leader of the police officer was a little surprised when he saw that the principal wanted to block Qi Yu: "We are just going to the police station for routine investigation. If the case has nothing to do with Qi Yu , then she will be back soon."

    Teacher Zou followed the principal as the dean: "Then can we know what the case is?" "

    Student Qi is very good at school, and asking for leave suddenly will affect her studies."

    The principal immediately followed suit : "Our school also has lawyers, do you want to let the lawyers go?"

    Qi Yu is a treasure worth two buildings.

    Nothing can happen at school.

    And--

    her value is not only that, but also the trophy of their school's competition this year, as well as the future champion of the province all depend on Qi Yu.

    The person involved, Qi Yu, seemed extremely calm.

    She knew why the police uncle was looking for her.

    After all, she has a plug-in system.

    The dog system does not work occasionally, but it is still reliable at critical times.

    Qi Yu made preparations in advance, and was not very passive: "Principal, Mr. Zou, let me go with the police uncle. I am not afraid of the shadow." "

    I have a clear conscience."

    "What a clear conscience." Officer Xu patted Qi Yu on the shoulder, looked into her clear eyes, and was even more sure that this little girl was wronged.

    But after all, it was sent down from the top to say that there must be a strict investigation.

    Officer Xu also had to conduct a routine investigation.

    The principal originally planned to follow Qi Yu directly.

    Finally, Teacher Zou stopped him.

    Teacher Zou followed.

    police station.

    Police officer Xu poured her a glass of water before saying, "Someone reported that you attacked an important server of Chenghua Middle School. You destroyed, deleted and modified the server arbitrarily, making the server unable to operate." The interrogation room was not the small dark room as imagined, but like

    a Jane Restaurant.

    Qi Yu sat on a small chair, held a glass of water, and replied obediently: "According to Articles 285 and 286 of the Criminal Law, illegal intrusion into and destruction of computer systems are illegal acts. "

    "I have been a law-abiding flower of my motherland since I was a child, and I will never do anything illegal."

    "Does the person who reported me have any evidence?"