Chapter 71 - 80

.
Chapter 71 (This is Qi Yu, my girlfriend. 【2...)

    Qi Yu's subsequent questions were blocked all at once.

    What's the meaning?

    She opened WeChat subconsciously.

    The entry point is the red dot of 99+.

    Recently, too many family members' WeChat accounts have been added, causing her WeChat account to be full.

    Qi Yu searched for Xie Jing's name.

    Just found him.

    Sure enough, there will be a message every day, for four consecutive days.

    The last one was this morning: "I'll go find you."

    Qi Yu panicked a lot, and opened the missed call again, only to find that there were indeed several calls from Xie Jing.

    Qi Yu remembered.

    In order to prevent interruption, I seem to have turned on the mute for a long time.

    Only reopened today.

    Every time she looked at her phone, she didn't see Xie Jing's call.

    Of course, more importantly, she forgot.

    Qi Yu comforted herself in her heart that she had to be steady, and she couldn't hold back at this time: "Probably because we have no fate, I always miss your messages and calls lately." "

    No fate?"

    Xie Jing repeated unhurriedly, "Come out and say it to my face."

    Come out.

    Fuck.

    Qi Yu suddenly realized that he really came.

    Swallowing, he asked carefully, "Where are you now?"

    Xie Jing said in a calm tone, "At the door of your house." "

    Oh, we will be in your living room soon."

    "Don't, don't, don't come in , just wait at the door, I'll go out now." When Qi Yu thought of Xie Jing coming to her home, it was over.

    In the evening, she will be held some weird meeting again.

    It's hard to be idle for two days.

    Xie Jing was sitting in the car, looking at the villa outside through the car window, his eyes darkened a bit: "Is it just that I can't see the light

    ?

    " Yu has already turned on the hands-free cell phone and threw it on the bed, started OO@ @ changing clothes, while saying brazenly: "After graduation, you will not be able to feel this kind of happiness even if you want to."

    Xie Jing: "..."

    He didn't want to feel the joy of having an affair at all.

    Hearing the slight sound of a girl getting dressed from over there, Xie Jing let out a sigh of relief and rubbed his forehead: "Okay, I won't go in."

    Qi Yu felt relieved.

    But if Xie Jing didn't come in, it didn't mean her family members wouldn't go out.

    It's noon now, when there are the most people coming and going, Qi Yu didn't dare to ask Xie Jing to hide, so he could only hurry up.

    Changing into an apricot-colored long woolen skirt that Ms. Bai bought for her, and then wearing a bright red woolen coat casually, and stepping on a pair of flat shoes with rabbit fur edges, Qi Yu ran outside.