Chapter 49

Chapter 49 (The whole world knows that we are not pure...)

    Qi Yu, who was about to start with the beautiful boy, suddenly heard the voices of the girls passing by.

    Blinking his eyes, he was a little surprised: "I'm so excited to see that passers-by are so unreserved?"

    Qi Yu's voice was very low, only Xie Jing could hear it.

    He bent his thin lips, stretched out his fingers and pinched her cheek: "You are the most unreserved."

    He praised himself every day for his good looks.

    Qi Yu grasped Xie Jing's wrist, "Let's go."

    The tone was very impatient.

    At first they wanted to hug and hold them high, but now passers-by are staring at them, no matter how thick-skinned Qi Yu is, he can't do such a thing.

    Xiao Liu couldn't help but said: [Master Host, you are now very much like the hungry wolf you met last time, and the coveting feeling of wanting to eat meat is coming out. 】

    Qi Yu is confident: 【Who made Xie Jing so beautiful! 】

    Qi Yu's thoughts are basically written on his face, how could Xie Jing not be aware of her impatience, instead he held her little hand and led her to get into the car.

    Those girls saw Qi Yu and they were leaving.

    "Ah, they are leaving."

    "What should I do? Do you want to ask?"

    "I really want to know!!"

    Qi Yu and the others had already walked away, not paying attention to the words behind the girls.

    Just...

    just walked over to the car.

    Those girls stepped forward nervously: "Excuse me, are you Qi Shen and Jing Shen?"

    Qi Shen? Jingshen? ?

    Qi Yu looked at them suspiciously: "Are you students of our school?"

    It should be class time now, are they walking around the school gate dressed like this?

    When the girls heard Qi Yu's words, the excitement on their faces was beyond words.

    There is no denying, this is admitting! ! !

    Ah ah ah.

    They never expected that it would be okay for them to pass by Chenghua Middle School anyway, and go to punch a card.

    She actually met Resou himself and her boyfriend!

    She knew that these two were so good-looking, they were definitely not ordinary students.

    "You are really Qi Shen!!!" A girl exclaimed, and then took out her mobile phone, "Qi Shen, can we take a picture?"     Qi Yu

    : "???"

It's not Qi Xunxun, the 'Uranus Superstar'.

    A girl saw that Qi Yu didn't understand, so she explained: "We met you through the hot search, not the students of this school." "Are you going to

    debut, you are so beautiful, no wonder you can enter the entertainment industry."

    " Is this your boyfriend, he looks good too, is he debuting too?"

    "We will pick you!!!"

    Everyone chattered around Qi Yu.

    Hearing this, Qi Yu's head grew dizzy.