Chapter 51:

Vittoria cocks her gun and shoots straight towards the closet I'm in.

I manage to duck just in time, but that bullet is followed by a couple more.

It's silent for a while.

'How dare you come into my house and do shit like this!' Mimi screams.

Vittoria shoots at the closet again and this time a bullet hits my arm and I grunt in pain.

The doors swing open and I kick out at Vittoria standing before me.

She stumbles back and I take out the knife at my waistband.'

'You piece of shit.' She snarls.

Adriano steps forward and I turn my knife to him.

'Try to get involved and I'll stab you.' I snap.

Vittoria runs into me and my back hits the frame on the wall and it drops, glass shattering everywhere.

I head butt her and take the gun out of her hand. Throwing our weapons far away, I swing and land a punch on her jaw.

'Can't you all see she's manipulating you!' Vittoria yells.

'You and dominico sent Cora to kill me!' I yell. She grabs me and I floor her, sitting on top of her.

'Jasmine got murdered in the process.' I snarl.

'The bitch had it coming.' She laughs. 'She betrayed Dominico just like you did.'

I grab a fist full of her clothes and slam her back down to the ground, causing her to start coughing.

'Don't you dare speak about her like that.' I snap.

'Jasmine was a weak motherfucker who died like a pussy.' She spits, her voice laced with venom.

'You bitch!' Matteo cocks his gun.

Before I can say anything I feel a pain sear through my side and I let go of Vittoria.

I look down and see she's stabbed me with a shard of glass that came from the picture.

She pushes me back and my head hits the wall.

'How did you know she was here?' Zoya asks.

'Christianto?' Adriano replies.

'No,' Vittoria looks down at me. 'You have a rat within yourselves.'

Matteo throws me his gun and I shoot at Vittoria as she stumbles out of the house.

A bullet hits her thigh and her back.

She disappears and everyone turns towards me.

'You have a rat within yourselves?' Terzo repeats.

'What the fuck does that mean?' Alessandro raises his voice.

'She means that one of us is feeding her information.' Adriano crosses his arms.