Move In Day Begins

Tim pulled up to the school and headed for his normal parking spot. He parked the truck and was about to walk around and pull Gatlin out of his seat.

     "Hey man!" A voice came from a little ways away from him. He looked up quickly to see his teammates Jake and Reed. He must not have noticed their car when he parked. He was usually so careful about that.

     The twins were slowly making their way towards him, Tim started to stress out and wasn't sure what to do. Should he open the door and let them see the car seat? Should he just leave Gatlin in the car til they walked away? Did Gatlin want to be seen in the car seat? It would blow their cover of him being a General Sub... wouldn't it?

     Just then, Tim's phone went off. It was the team group chat. The twins' phones went off too. Tim took this short chance and quickly opened the back door while they were replying to whatever it said. He quickly unbuckled Gatlin and nearly ripped him out of the car. Gatlin stood there a bit stunned as Tim grabbed the bags and shut the door again before the twins had a chance to look up.

     "Sorry," he mumbled under his breath to Gatlin as he motioned his head towards the twins. He then pulled out his phone and read the messages. There was a few that must have gone off while he was driving.

Jeff – Don't forget to meet up after school to see what the coach wanted.

Joel – Oh yeah... I'll be there.

Hayden – I'll be a bit late, but I'll be there.

Wade – That was today???

Reed – Already planning on it.

Jake – I'll be there.

Houston – (thumbs up)

     Tim added his own thumbs up to the chat and so did Blair and Tate. Asher was stuck on texting. He probably opened the message and put it back in his pocket... like normal.

     "Oh, hey there... um..." Reed stopped when he saw Gatlin.

     "Gatlin?" Jake finished Reed's question.

     "Hi." Gatlin replied shyly. "Sorry, I don't know your names."

     "I'm Jake, he's Reed. We're on the team with Tim."

     "We should get going. Have to be in homeroom before the bell." Tim was trying to walk quickly into the building.

     "We'll walk with you." Reed said with a smile.

     "Where is your new homeroom?" Jake had no idea since they were both Neutrals.

     There was far more Neutrals at the school than anyone else. The second most common were General Doms followed by General Subs. The more defined Doms and Subs were rare.

     "It's on the east side of the school. All the way on the other side from your homeroom." Tim didn't want them to follow them and find out what was going on. It was getting harder and harder to hide his classification. He was just thankful that Gatlin might not actually be a Little, that helped hide it so much better.

     "So, what kind of classes do you have to take extra?" Jake asked as they all walked towards the building. "You're the only one of us that's a General Dom."

     "I know that Hayden has to take training classes. I'm happy that he already found himself a nice Pet. Heather seems really good for him." Reed added to the conversation.

     "We take something similar to that." Tim tried to be as vague as possible. "I have to take something called Adulting 101. I have to learn how to care for all our financial needs. I'm learning a lot about banking, taxes, budgeting... those kinds of things." Tim actually really did like that class. And he liked the teacher too. Mr. Pova was very good at his job.