Sub Room

"Come on, we have to get ready to go." Tim called into the small room, waking up a barely sleeping Gat.

     Gat had woken up a few times during the night. Each time he was breathing hard and sweating. He needed a shower; did he have time for one?

     Tim walked into the room with a towel on his head. He had obviously already showered and was drying off his hair. He walked up to Gat and tilted his head.

     "Take a shower. You look terrible. Come down for your medication and breakfast as soon as you're done." He left the room and headed downstairs.

     A shower did make Gat feel so much better. Washing off the grime from the night before helped a lot, unfortunately, he still felt a bit shaky from his nightmares. Most of them were of his past bullies. Some were mixed with being forced into Littlespace.

     Gat slightly cursed as he put on his diaper. He had hoped he was done with this part of his life. He looked in the mirror and sighed. Tim was right... he did look terrible. He ran his fingers lightly over his large scar. It stood out brightly from his olive complexion. How he hated it. It was always a reminder of how weak he was. He was just glad the other scars were under his hair, and no one could see them.

     Gat looked at the rest of his body and let out a soft sigh. He could almost count his ribs from the past few years of giving away his food. He hadn't realized at the time how stupid that was... on the other hand, if he hadn't, they would have taken him away from his dad a lot sooner. Had he stunted his own growth by doing that?

     His thoughts changed to his dad again. Was the Dom taking care of him nice? Was it a man or a woman? He didn't even get to see what they looked like. Did they let his dad keep his job? What about the apartment? They didn't let him go back, but that doesn't mean they didn't let his dad go and retrieve his things. Gat didn't have much at the apartment, but it would have been nice to get a few clothes and the pictures he had.

     'I better head down.' He thought as he pulled his shirt on over his head. 'Don't want him walking in on me and seeing something I don't want him to.'

     Tim had already crafted his coffee and made breakfast for him and Gatlin. He had made up a bottle of strawberry formula for Gatlin and had his medication sitting out next to it. He still had to make up a bag to take with them. As soon as Gatlin was done drinking his formula, he'd clean the bottle and bring it along with another flavor. They were going to see which one he liked the best, so they didn't have to buy a bunch of different kinds all the time.

     Tim paused and looked at the counter... 'Since when do I plan things out like this?' He thought as he looked down at the towel in his hand. He had even cleaned up the mess he made. Dishes and all. 'And since when do I clean?' He dropped the towel on the counter and shook his head.

     Just then, Gatlin came into the room behind him. He turned and saw that Gatlin looked sad. A small pang hit his chest, but he ignored it. He handed the sports bottle to Gatlin and one of his pills.

     "Drink this up and then your breakfast is on the counter. I have to get some things ready. I work for four hours today. We need to leave in twenty minutes."

     Gatlin took the items and nodded.

     Upstairs, Tim grabbed the diaper bag and started throwing things in it. He put Gatlin's homework inside, a few books, a few... supplies... and the rest was down in the kitchen.