Die

YOUR POV

The rain beat a relentless rhythm on the canvas above you, a cacophony that somehow soothed your inner tumult. Storms held a fascination for you, a muse for your artistry, coaxing from memory the wildness of nature onto canvas. The violence of water crashing down from the heavens sparked something indefinable within you, a curiosity, perhaps, or a reflection of the turmoil you felt inside. And as you listened, the sound of the storm weaving its complex tapestry outside, your gaze remained locked with Levi's, searching the depths of his eyes for signs of the thoughts he carried within him.

He appeared transformed in the shared silence, a weight seemingly lifted in your presence. The thought lingered, how long had he wrestled with the idea of revealing his scars to you? The act of opening the floodgates of his past, of losses so profound, must have felt akin to standing at the edge of a precipice. And yet, here he was, laid bare before you.

The contemplation of Levi's pain, of the immeasurable losses that had shaped him, cast your own experiences in a stark new light. Could you navigate the depths of grief that he had traversed? The question hung between you, unspoken yet palpable, a bridge yet to be crossed. In the shared vulnerability of that moment, under the veil of the storm's fury, you found a raw, unguarded connection, a meeting of souls amidst the chaos of existence. His lips slowly parted as his vision inspected your body slowly, traveling from your eyes to your lips, then descending onto your chest.

A warm feeling growing within you - the mere act of being observed by Levi aroused you profoundly. You had never felt this way before, not with such passion and intensity. Was it because of his mysterious demeanor? Was it something he did around you? You couldn't really tell. But you knew that deep inside, it didn't really matter. All you knew for certain was that being around him ignited something within you, something so powerful you couldn't risk not being around him ever again.

As your mind began running wild with desire, you felt his gaze evolve slightly - you could sense his lust as he looked at your chest, slowly inspecting your waist and hips, then your legs. You wished you knew exactly what he was thinking. But Levi Ackerman was anything but predictable to you. Your thoughts began to spiral into something so lustful, you couldn't even recognize yourself anymore.

What would Levi's voice sound like if he moaned your name? How would he take if you first? Would he place you on his bed softly? Or would he pick you up and make you his over his table?You felt your own cheeks grow a crimson red. Something about being this close to him made you go wild...

You needed him ardently.

As your hunger for him continued to grow, you saw him part his lips. You wondered if he was feeling the same things you were feeling. Almost unconsciously, you felt yourself tighten your thighs together, suddenly scared he would be able to perceive your arousal somehow. To your surprise, Levi remained still, glaring into your eyes as if he was trying to defy you. You sensed he wanted you to move first, that he desired to see how badly you wanted him.

You felt bold and thus placed your palm against his chest, gently. Part of your hand felt the fabric of his t-shirt, the other got a taste of his smooth, silky skin. You felt his warmth within your fingers and his heartbeat against you. As his breath deepened, he looked at your hand and then into your eyes again. A slight frown emerged from his eyebrows - he looked like an animal who was about to tear down his prey, ready to devour you.

'(Y/n) I...' - he whispered.

You looked at him intensely, barely being able to wait any longer. You held onto the collar of his shirt harder, but what you really wanted was to rip all of his clothes off in feral desperation. You felt yourself softly nod at him in response. His face began approaching yours until both of your noses touched. You continued to hold your gaze onto his - his hands still not touching your body. You turned to his neck, slowly brushing your lips against his skin, barely touching him. As you teased him, you heard him sigh deeply. Your hand now began traveling down his body, placing itself onto his abdomen.

'Fuck...' - he sighed.

Here we are again..., you thought. Both of you deeply desiring to destroy each other, and Levi's whispered sighs dancing in your ears...

You felt a burning sensation on the tip of your fingers. There was only one thing to do to in order to stop this madness... this insatiable hunger that had been growing between you two. You turned your head to face his again, now closer than ever. Levi's lips looking for yours instinctively, now with no subtlety at all. Impatience was getting the best of him, it seemed.

Your lips almost about to collapse into each other, then...

'Levi! (Y/n!)' - Mikasa suddenly entered Levi's tent, rushing. Both of you turned your heads to face her. You felt mortified, as your privacy had been violently invaded without working. Mikasa looked at you both, deeply uncomfortable as she realized she had interrupted you two. You couldn't bring yourself to look at Levi's reaction.

'I'm...so sorry! I didn't mean to...fuck, sorry!' - she looked down, trying to compose herself. She was almost out of breath and you figured she probably had ran there.

'What's going on? Are you okay?' - the former captain barked. You could sense he knew Mikasa well enough to understand her facial expressions and demeanor. She looked deeply disturbed. Mikasa looked at you both while she pressed her lips, now meeting your gaze.

'I heard a scream next to my tent so I went to check what was happening...and...' - she looked agitated as she gathered her words. 'Someone has been killed'.

You heard yourself gasp and looked at Levi, his eyes now widened, a deeply troubled expression on his face. You frowned as you got closer to Mikasa.

'Take us there, now' - you commanded.