Stables

YOUR POV

You started bleeding on that day. As you were looking at your reflection in the mirror, you began to pay close attention to all of your body. Every single curve and detail - for the first time in your life you saw yourself as some sort of vessel, a machine capable of creating life. But not for now, it seemed. Your curiosity began to spiral. You had felt comfortable with the idea of creating life with Levi, yet you did not feel disappointed. Guiltily, you recognized a deep sense of relief within yourself. This was no world to raise a child in. Not yet, at least.

The black Jaegerist uniform hugged your body tightly, fitting you like a glove. You had tied your hair in a ponytail and felt utterly out of place. What exactly were all of you doing? Was this truly the right decision?

'You look good', Mikasa let out in a soft tone. She was standing right behind you, you observed her through the mirror's reflection. A ghost of a smile decorated your full lips then.

'Any word from the others?', you sighed. It was almost night time and it had been hours since all of you were in the same room together. Before Mikasa could open her mouth, an envelope slid under your barrack's door. It had your name on it. You then looked into each other's eyes for a second that felt like hours.

The night was so dark you almost tripped on your own feet multiple times. The only guidance resided in the piece of paper you held with both of your cold hands. Left, right, then left one more time. That would take you to the stables. The silence surrounding the barracks was almost eerie, and you tried to be as quiet as you possibly could. Once you visualized the stables, you began to walk slower. Then, right by the door, a firm hand took your arm suddenly, pulling your body firmly in as the stable door shut behind your back. Your body was quickly pushed to the door, bright candlelight against your eyes. And there he was - that dark yet comforting and knowing gaze. Levi still held onto your arm, a warm look in his eyes despite his serious expression.

'God, you scared me', you sighed. The stable was so cold you could feel your body shake against the wooden door. The air smelled like burnt candles and wet grass.

'Did anyone see you?'

'No'

Silence filled the room again. As he pulled the candlelight away from your face, he rubbed your arm slowly.

'Good. I've sent a letter to Queen Historia'.

'Huh?', you widened your eyes in disbelief.

'She used to be part of my squad. It's an long, long story. But she will help us. She has to', you could sense the doubt in Levi's voice. Something about that hesitation put you on edge.

'How is she going to help us, exactly?'

'We need her protection. If this little mission of ours fails, which is highly possible, we will be tortured and killed. As much as we need Jaegerists, we cannot trust them. Not by any means', he sighed, walking slowly, in circles.

You could sense his restlessness. The dark circles under his eyes, his tired expression, the exhaustion in his tone of voice. Seeing Levi worried terrified you. He had always remained stoic even in the most stressful and uncertain situations.

'Very well, then. We will lay low, train with the others. Hey, it's going to be okay', you approached slowly him as you spoke. Your furrowed eyebrows getting in your attempts to comfort Levi. He turned to face you.

'We don't know that. But, you... should keep it', you knew exactly what he referenced. Your pendant. You needed it close to you at all times.

'I have been thinking about it. Jaeger taught us something about titan shifting. It's impossible without intention behind it. So wether you hurt yourself, our touch this thing, your mind needs the intention behind it for you to shift', he explained in a stern yet soft voice. You continued to look into his eyes, then firmly grabbed the pendant.

'Hide it. Don't let anyone see it', he insisted. You nodded in agreeance, silently. Once you had placed your pendant under your uniform jacket, you sighed deeply. You felt so tired.

'It suits you', you let out, eyeing Levi from top to bottom. He looked beautiful wearing the black uniform. Part of you desired to see him in the old squad's uniform as well. He looked into your eyes and you could swear he smirked at you, but the expression lasted less than a second. That is how everything felt around Levi - momentary, like small glimpses of happiness and comfort.

'You look like a soldier yourself', he let out as he walked toward you. You looked into his eyes again, then glanced at his lips. Everything about his face felt inviting, and a deep sense of arousal began to dominate your skin. It shocked you, how much power his body had over yours. For a moment, you didn't feel scared. You felt your body burn in his presence.

'I should go back, we can't be seen here', you sighed. He was so close to your body now, the space between you two becoming smaller by the second. You noticed Levi looked at your lips with a sense of hunger. And that's when your desire suddenly collapsed. He pressed his palm against your jaw, grabbing you by your neck tightly. There was no violence in his action, only lust and longing. A desperate mixture of emotions that could no longer be contained began to take over your whole self. You then parted your lips as a small gasp exited your lips. You both held eye contact for some seconds. Your felt you back against the wooden door - you could feel his entire body against yours, a delicious pressure you would allow for the rest of your life.

'Goodnight', he whispered against your mouth. You could feel his hot breath decorate your lips. Then, in what felt like an instant, his lips collided against yours so violently, so passionately, it took your breath away. He devoured your mouth whole, completely dominating your skin and instincts. You felt his tongue explore your open mouth, moans escaping you involuntarily. Fuck, it felt good to be touched by him. To be dominated in this way. You heard every sound that came out of his lips - those low, deep, grunts that would turn you on like an animal. It didn't make any sense to you. The power he had over you. The hold he had of you. You grabbed his waist with both of your hands, agressively pulling the fabric of his uniform. You needed him. 

But he pulled away.

'Not here', he breathed out into your lips. He looked at you as if you were the most fragile thing he had ever seen. One that could be broken in so many ways, but that he would never attempt to break. To hurt. He had that power and he knew it well, and god, how did you love to know he would never choose to do that to you. You nodded in silence again, your eyes never leaving his. As his body pulled away from you, you observed his body as the candlelight lit his features against the darkness surrounding the stable. Your lips still remained parted as you grabbed the door knob.

'I am not with child', you let out as you looked into his eyes one more time. You noticed his frowned expression as his lips remained pressed tight. He gave you a shy, gentle nod of understanding. Somehow, you could tell he felt just like you did. And that meant more than anything to you.