14

"Master Tijes, please come to the marshal's office." This sentence was informed by Duke himself.

At that time, students from the First Military Academy were providing psychiatric treatment to injured soldiers in the Therapeutic Department.

In the envious and astonished eyes of the students, Tijes stood up and tried to steady his racing heart.

Now, Tijes was standing outside the office, still a little confused in the face of this sudden situation.

Duke asked strangely: "Have you not done this a lot already? Why are you still nervous?"

"What do you mean?"

Tijes didn't understand what "this" meant, and thought it meant that he was in God's presence. The Medical Department provides psychiatric treatment to soldiers.

Duke did not make it clear. He was still not sure that Tijes was the person the marshal was looking for. He only said: "You will find out when you get in." According to the regulations, he was given

an injection of inhibitors and put on pheromone isolation. Clothes.

As soon as he stepped into the office cabin, the cold temperature brought Tijes back to his senses. Taliein was sitting behind the desk and raised his head when he heard a noise at the door.

A pair of enchanting and cold purple eyes suddenly made Tijes' heart feel cold for a moment, almost making him breathless.

Even if he wears a pheromone isolation suit, the large office can still smell the alpha pheromone from Taliein. If an unprotected omega stands here, his legs will weaken and he will fall to the ground.

This is the person he has always admired.

Duke on the side frowned, worried.

After only a few hours of absence, Taliein's mental sea turmoil became significantly aggravated.

Even the pheromones became uncontrollable. Now he could only pray that Tijes was the man the Marshal was looking for.

Otherwise...

"Come here."

Talleyin's face seemed as calm as ever, with only the cold light in his eyes, but Tijes couldn't help but obey his order and walked over.

The flexible desk was folded and pushed underground in an instant. There was no obstacle between the two people, and the chair under Taliein also unfolded into a soft arc.

The soft composite material wrapped around his torso made every nerve brisk, but it could not relieve the violent waves in the spiritual sea, causing the veins in his temples to throb faintly.

"Let's get started."

Tijes had a strange look on his face: "You want me to provide you with mental treatment?"

Taliein responded with silence.

Tijes froze on the spot. He was studying hard to improve his abilities, not just for this day, but when it came to this situation, he retreated a little. He completely lost his temper when he threatened to do something for Tallie in the corridor of the Divine Healing Department a while ago. Because of the confidence during treatment.

His palms were sweaty, because he knew that he could not provide any mental treatment to Taliein at all...

Seeing that he had not moved, the sharp light in Taliein's eyes was sarcastic: "Or, you have to start while I am asleep. Psychiatric treatment?"

Tijes's heart suddenly shook.

"...You know..."

If it hadn't been for Duke's reminder, Talleyn would have almost forgotten that there was such an incident.