34

Kate Emperor Star, Underground City.

If the city in the sky is a new world of prosperity and civilization, then there must be a dark shadow beneath the light.

The underground city is the most typical representative.

Money can buy you all the things you never thought possible.

To enter the underground city, you must pass through a virtual barrier. If you can pass through it successfully, it is equivalent to getting a ticket to enter the city.

Shen Yue had already been here once before, so he avoided this procedure, but what is certain is that it is not monitored by anyone, and there is no possibility of fisheye or other monitoring systems entering.

So he had to go back quickly, otherwise the irritable Talleyn would start biting people.

The underground city late at night was crowded with all kinds of weird people. He was wearing a mask, revealing a pair of pure black eyes, which reflected a terrifying light, letting everyone know that he was not easy to mess with.

The road was smooth, and Shen Yue walked directly across the street to the place agreed with Cyril - White Elephant Palace No. 23.

A beautiful mermaid was swimming on the ceiling. The huge lobby was luxurious and grand, but K seemed not to be there.

Cyril sat at a retro-style round table and pushed the green box on the table to him: "K is not here, there are only two of us here."

Shen Yue was exposed: "...Ah." That's not necessary. Special note...

He took the green box that slid over: "Thank you for keeping it for me for so long."

Cyril looked at him: "You said last time that you felt a sense of intimacy when you saw me. In fact, I feel the same way."

This sentence There was no deep meaning in his words. Shen Yue was moved in his heart and asked him specifically: "Cyril, do you know that there is a water planet in the Python Galaxy?" Cyril

looked very calm: "In the Python Galaxy, there are twelve planets that can be called Among the water planets, there is a planet 23 light years away from us called J346, which is most likely to meet the environment for human survival."

Shen Yue's heart beat faster. Yes, there are twelve of them, and they are J346, which is the same as what he found before. .

It is impossible for ordinary people to pay attention to a deserted galaxy, let alone remember how many water planets there are and their names for no reason.

He looked at Cyril, and the hand that was originally holding the green box suddenly tightened his grip. His voice became trembling because of the excitement and blood: "Cyril! Who are you?" Compared to Shen Yue

, Cyril was as calm as ever, his eyes extremely intense. Ju was cold, but when he looked at Shen Yue, he was paradoxically filled with a feeling of pity.

This pity look gave Shen Yue a bad feeling.

"What's wrong?"

"Who am I? I'm not who you think... What you are looking for should be my father."

Shen Yue was stunned on the spot.

"At night more than two hundred years ago, my father was born on the dirtiest street in the underground city. My grandmother was an omega slave who was sold to the underground city, but it was not my grandmother's womb that gave birth to my father. Tell me, it was a dark sphere, and he just woke up in this body."

Shen Yue was stunned for a moment: "Your father..."

"Yes, it's my father, he is the person you are looking for." "