85

"Is this true?" Xia Zuo looked at Semis on the ground.

Semis can only move his neck now, 90% of the bones in his body are broken, and his internal organs are severely injured.

But he didn't die.

He raised his head, and under the heavy pressure, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He could not see everything around him. Bloodstains covered his cheeks. He laughed: "Haha...ha...someone wants to destroy my brother..." "

He looked so crazy, with blood constantly bleeding from his eyes and ears. It was extremely frightening, because if he moved, the broken bones would cause severe pain all over his body, causing him to break out in a cold sweat.

Since Semis has admitted it, this matter must of course be decided by Angkola, the clan leader.

Angkola lowered his eyelids, and the numb features on his face were stiff: "For the sake of your dead father, send him to the hospital. I will issue a statement in the interstellar and expel you from the Clay Hakka family. From now on, you will not be allowed to Call yourself Clerk again."

Themis dropped his head weakly, and like a corpse, was put into the emergency repair device by the butler.

Taliein stood in the slanting sunlight, his head lowered, and he didn't say a word from beginning to end. Deep shadows covered his eyes, his face was as pale as paper, and the color of his lips almost disappeared in the transparent sunlight. .

When the repair device passed Taliein's side, Semis, who was already invisible, seemed to sense something and murmured: "Brother... congratulations, brother is going to have a baby... and he will give birth to a child as cute as Victor." Well..."

Victor is their younger brother who died young.

Angkola stood up suddenly, and these words were like being roasted on fire to everyone in the Clay Hakka family.

Like a bomb, Taliein's body trembled violently.

Shen Yue held his cold hand, feeling the disorder in his mental energy, and pulled him into his arms. The cold body spread through his skin and spread all over his body, which frightened him.

Taliein held his body tightly with surprising strength.

"Taliein..."

Taliein suddenly pulled him, as if he wanted to pull him somewhere.

Shen Yue was afraid that he would fall into the confinement of his five senses again, so he was pulled away by him obediently, looking at his back, trying to comfort him all the way, but he didn't know where to start.

On the forest path, their bodies were covered with dewdrops shaking off the green leaves.

The hut remained intact in the air bag, and Talleyn sat blankly beside the bed. Everything here seemed to have magic power and could calm people's hearts.

His silent look made Shen Yue's heart feel like a knife. He walked up to him and stroked the top of his head with his palms, hoping that it would bring him comfort.

Tarein leaned her upper body against his arms, snuggling into his arms like a child.

Taliein suddenly said: "You saw it... Semis and mother, and Victor..."

Shen Yue frowned: "I saw it, Taliein, that's not your fault."

Taliein His breath was trembling, and his voice was hurried and panicked: "I can't imagine that in the future... Shen Yue... am I incapable... I'm afraid..."

Shen Yue asked him: "What are you afraid of? Taleyin, tell me , what's wrong?"

Talie's pupils tightened: "I'm afraid I'll be like my mother...I'm not good at all, Semis and I must have both inherited our mother's disease..."