61

Since being brought in by him and having a nap, Taliein almost fell in love with this hut. He didn't even go under the banyan tree. He would come in and sleep together with him every day.

Then she got into his clothes and occupied this small space with both hands without ceremony.

It's the rainy season now, with heavy wind and heavy rain. It rained all day without any sign of stopping.

After all, the hut is made of portable material and can easily be blown away by the wind. Judging from the situation, there will probably be a big storm at night. Shen Yue used wooden stakes to press down the bottom, and used wooden bars to seal the windows and the weak door together, and prepared to spend the night. .

What a savage...

Tarein hasn't come to him yet.

Last night, he told the child not to come over today. According to the situation, Xia Zuo probably wouldn't let him out.

What's more, Taliein has recently begun to resume the previous mecha courses, and it is rare to come here during the day.

The forest was wet, with dripping rain hitting the plantains and leaves. The water droplets collided and jumped in the forest, and were blown ruthlessly by the strong wind.

The storm started, lightning split the sky, revealing the fangs of the night, and the roaring wind invaded the forest, bending the thick trees.

There was a rustling sound outside the hut, followed by a persistent knock on the door.

"This guy..." Shen Yue felt nervous and quickly put on his mask. As soon as he opened the door, the strong wind mixed with rain beat his body all over, almost blowing him away. If he wasn't wearing a mask, he would be unable to breathe.

Shen Yue pulled the person in and pressed the door of the hut tightly.

The boy was soaked all over, his golden hair was still dripping with water, and his thin clothes clung tightly to his thin body. Only his back was straight, like a sapling after being baptized by wind and rain.

He was shivering with cold, and only a pair of purple eyes looked at him motionless.

"How dare you come here?" Shen Yue wiped his wet face with a towel and wiped his hair dry.

"I sneaked out." The muddy water shoes were placed by the door, and the white feet stepped on the carpet.

It should be said that Taliein sneaked out to find him every night.

Shen Yue helped him take off his clothes: "You stubborn guy."

Because Taliein always fell asleep here, there were still a few of his clothes in the room that he could change into.

"Don't do this next time, it's too dangerous."

As soon as he changed into dry clothes, the kitten immediately clung to him and hugged him tightly. Shen Yue was still busy wiping his hair with a dry towel. There was no dryer or hair dryer in the cabin. Something that can only be done manually.

Shen Yue once again lamented that he just came here to be a mother.

Tarein brought the box to him. At this time, Shen Yue discovered that there was a box hidden in his soaked clothes, and he had no time to take a closer look.

Shen Yue opened the box, revealing a bunch of colorful snacks, candies, biscuits, and pastries. Looking at the packaging, you can tell that they are all expensive snacks.

He remembered that Talie did not eat sweets at all when he grew up, so a child would still be a child after all.

Talleyn pushed into his arms.