86

Shen Yue walked on the thick long carpet. White snowflakes blew in from the round arch and filled his shoulders. His black eyes were astonishingly bright in the wind and snow.

Taliein looked at the people walking towards him in astonishment. He had never felt that snow falling on people was so pure. At this moment, he passed through the boy's fear and was no longer afraid of the wind and snow that carried painful memories.

Military Boots couldn't help but stepped forward and walked off the high platform. The audience in the audience was surprised.

This is against the rules. The high platform represents the status of the marshal. As the dominant alpha, the marshal only needs to wait for the other person to come forward. There is no need to be so eager to greet his partner.

Going from high to low at a wedding is really disrespectful.

Only the barrage was shouting to die.

Talie could not care about this at all, his steps almost revealed his impatience. He only had eyes for him, and his heartbeat gradually accelerated as he ran.

The cold white face turned slightly red due to excitement, and the color on the lips deepened, which stood out against the blue gem on the collar, which was breathtaking.

The two people met in the middle of the carpet, and Shen Yue also stopped.

He only made up for the new human's marriage process in the past two days. Now Taliein came down and ruined the process, but it didn't matter.

The two of them stared at each other, with their ready-to-express love from one end to the other.

Taliein took him up with his white-gloved hand, and gradually held it tightly. Under the gaze of everyone, they climbed onto the high platform covered with flowers.

After the oath, under the guidance of the witnesses, Talie put on the ring with his eyes filled with possessiveness. He took off the hat on his head, held the brim of the hat and put it in the palm of his hand, relaxed his neck and dropped a kiss on his lips.

This was a gentleman's decent kiss at a wedding, and it should have been stopped, but Tallie was too emotional, so the kiss continued to deepen, and his breath was extremely warm. He tightened his grip on his waist, from the initial sipping to the nibbling and then to the obsessed tearing, bringing with it the madness of the first meeting.

This was the most affectionate kiss, more touching than any decent one, but still brutal enough.

It wasn't until Shen Yue touched his shoulder that Taliein stopped breathing slightly and kissed the corner of his lips.

The barrage has exploded, especially CP fans, screaming all over the screen.

Because of his awkward status, Tijes could not find a place for him in the more than 10,000 seats in the flower garden. He could only watch the pair of people surrounded by happiness in the live broadcast, watch the barrage of blessings on the screen, and let out a self-deprecating and contemptuous sound. sneer.

The silk above their heads was thrown down, and countless petals fell on the two of them.

Under the attention of everyone, Talie suddenly led Shen Yue and ran down the high platform. The thick and soft carpet sank deeply and bounced up immediately due to the running pace.

Shen Yue was pulled forward by him, and the wedding rings they had just put on were rubbing against each other...

Outside the flower court, a white cold-light battleship landed in the snow. Shen Yue had never seen this battleship before.