51

Nora’s Morning, a ray of sunlight shines through the window on the scattered notes on the music score, as well as the hand holding the pen.

Shen Yue was lying sideways on the bed, holding the music score in one hand and a pen in the other, and drew notes one by one on the music score with weird gestures.

Although I was blessed with inspiration from my dreams, when I woke up, it was more difficult than I imagined to turn my dreams into musical notes.

Especially when there is a big cat in the clothes.

Last night, in order to prevent the two of them from being soaked into orange peels, Shen Yue still carried Taliein to the bed.

He helped him dry himself, got dressed, and sat at the bedside table to adapt "Sacrifice of the Stars" by himself.

He composed the music carefully, considering each step several times, and also considered Taliein's poison and its impact on the singer. He was almost immersed in his own fantasy world.

It wasn't until late in the night that he suddenly found a pair of purple eyes staring at him on the bed in the dark night, which was so bright that it was a bit scary.

Shen Yue suppressed his fear and hesitated for a moment: "When did you wake up?"

"Always..."

Shen Yue: "..." Could it be that he couldn't fall asleep without someone holding him?

Taliein lay on the bed and silently reached out and pulled the corner of his clothes.

Sure enough, the milk cat addiction happened again.

As soon as Shen Yue stood up, he pulled him to the bed and hugged him.

As a result, the big cat got into his clothes and refused to come out. It also let out an emotional sigh, just like the sigh of relief of an alcoholic who hasn't drank for more than ten days and suddenly licked a drop of wine.

So clingy.

Shen Yue slept for a few days, knowing that he must not be able to sleep, so he took the music score and lay on the bed to continue.

It was daylight in a blink of an eye.

Shen Yue held the same position for so long that his hands almost cramped. He hugged the person in the clothes and turned over to change positions like conjoined twins.

I felt Talien nuzzling me in his arms, and he seemed to wake up.

Shen Yue lifted up his clothes, and light broke into this originally dark but warm place.

Talie's eyes were half-squinted, still not fully aware of what he was saying, so he stretched out his hand to pull down his clothes and put them over his head.

"Get up, Taliein." Shen Yue rubbed his head through his clothes.

"All day long." As the person in his arms spoke, hot breath breathed on his chest.

Shen Yue didn't quite understand: "What?"

"A whole day, hiding in clothes all day." Talie made a muffled sound as his nose was pressed against his chest.

Shen Yue finally realized that he seemed to have been told to hide in his clothes in the differentiation room for a whole day...

"Wait... do you remember everything?"

There was no movement.

Therefore, Taliein really remembers everything, including calling his mother!

The most hateful thing is that he actually responded to him.