82

The First Legion charges towards the three star gates of the Dark Empire.

Talleyin was stationed on the Eros. One month later, the first high-energy particle stream cannon exploded, and the battle at Roland Star Gate was ignited.

Then, artillery fire spread across the entire border of the Dark Legion.

The Roland Star Gate is the closest to the Carp Galaxy, just like the goddess Daisy is the key to the Kate Galaxy.

Therefore, the First Army was not surprised to be severely counterattacked.

The interstellar war will last a long time, and the people of both the Federation and the Dark Empire are ready to fight a protracted war.

The entire Federation Star Network is paying attention to this battle. Everyone said: [Taliein is about to start a full-scale war! 】

Talie was so angry that in just a few days, the Eros formation broke through the first line of defense of the Roland Star Gate.

On the second line of defense, the Dark Legion defended tightly and could not attack for a long time.

On the Eros, in the conference room, countless warships faced off on the space battlefield on the holographic wall. The system continuously refreshed the situation on the battlefield:

[The H788 cruiser has approached the enemy's D58 formation and opened fire in full force. 】

【Notice! Our first area frigate formation was interfered by enemy reconnaissance ships. 】

【warn! Our No. 3 assault ship was intercepted by the enemy assault ship at the second area defense line. Please give the commander an order. ]

[The Frey reconnaissance ship carries a jamming system that affects our defense system. Please give the order, commander! 】

Taliein sat in the first place, and the commanders of his formations performed their duties. The battle was fierce, and the two sides were evenly matched.

Although the First Legion has many high-spirited talents and excellent troops, most of the resource star fields are controlled by the Dark Empire, which has abundant crystals to continuously supply the battlefield.

Talie frowned and felt something was wrong all over. He always felt a little weird in the past two days. As long as Shen Yue was not around, he would be inexplicably irritable and couldn't breathe easily enough. No, it hadn't been the past two days, it had been going on for a long time.

His hunger and thirst for Shen Yue was getting worse and worse, and when he thought that Shen Yue was in his office, he felt even more urgent.

However, at such a critical moment, the coach must be in charge, and leaving the headquarters is a taboo for military strategists.

Taliein gritted his back molars, his face was gloomy, and his white-gloved hands touched the corners of his mouth from time to time. The wristband hidden in his palms had a faint trace of pheromones that could soothe his irritable mood.

This was taken off Shen Yue's hand before leaving.

It's been more than forty hours... He rubbed the black wristband in his hand again and again.

Seeing the stalemate in the holographic space battlefield, Talie could not hold his breath for the first time and only wanted a quick victory.

Everyone knows that now the Dark Legion aims to delay time and exhaust the First Legion's crystals and firepower.

Finally, Taliein stood up and said in a cold voice: "The mechas are dispatched."

The mecha cabin popped up, and thousands of cosmic mechas from the First Legion entered the battlefield.