57

"Still the same, don't want to eat?"

On the Eternal Life, the office porthole reflected tight purple eyes, as well as Beavis's eyes behind him.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Shen has not eaten."

Shen Yue had just entered the game state of opening up the wasteland, and immediately received a network-wide announcement.

[Dear gamers, due to policy changes, the game is completely suspended, and the server opening time will be notified later. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. 】

Shen Yue frowned, Talie could just ban him directly, why bother dragging down so many people.

Shen Yue remembered that the Goya team's ranking was exactly fifty-one, so it was only one step away from completion.

It just hurt Cyril.

——Cyril, I’m sorry.

——This is a matter of policy, it doesn’t matter, the ban will be lifted soon.

Cyril still didn't understand why he was apologizing.

Shen Yue lay on the bed.

The cabin door was opened, and Beavis came in with dinner. Seeing the still untouched meal, he looked at the person on the bed with some confusion.

Human complex emotions are the only thing their robots don't understand.

Shen Yue closed his eyes and heard the sound of a pair of military boots hitting the ground.

"Why don't you eat?" Taliein looked at him coldly.

Shen Yue did not open his eyes, but simply said: "I don't want to eat."

"Don't want to eat?"

Talie suppressed his anger, walked to the bed and picked up the bowl of rice. He knew that Shen Yue didn't like nutritional supplements. On weekdays, three meals a day are on time.

Bivis had already fled away as soon as he saw Talie's face like the King of Hell.

"Get up and eat."

Shen Yue turned away and felt a force grabbing the skirt of his clothes, and his back quickly broke away from the bed.

Talie's right knee was tied to the bed and he picked him up. Shen Yue was affected by his strength and remained indifferent. His black hair could barely leave the bed.

Taliein approached his ear. The two of them were very close, but they seemed to be thousands of miles apart.

"Do you want me to feed you, or directly intubate your stomach?"

Taliein looked at his indifferent look, and his eyes unconsciously revealed a sad atmosphere, and then turned cold: "Don't force me..." "

Yes Am I forcing you? Taliein?"

Taliein's spoon came to his mouth: "Eat."

Shen Yue did not open his mouth.

The two people were in a stalemate, and Taliein tightened his grip on the spoon. Why was this person always challenging his patience.

"Please, Shen Yue." Although the cold voice tried its best to suppress it, it could not hide the strong emotions.

Shen Yue was no longer surprised at his sudden mood changes.

He finally opened his mouth and ate his food.

Tarein's eyes immediately glowed with joy.

It was very difficult to eat that bowl of rice, but he finished it anyway. Talie put down the bowl and immediately ran up to him and hugged him tightly.