Side Story 2

Shen Yue took off his coat. He didn't know if it was because of the heating in the car, but he felt a little stuffy.

The pheromones gradually became stronger and seemed to have a cold metallic taste.

Shen Yue was a little upset, and it was the kind of pheromones that could affect him.

The driver in front of him didn't notice it at all. Maybe Tallie thought that the other two people in the car were betas, so he displayed his pheromones unscrupulously.

Really terrible.

Shen Yue said: "You don't mind if I open the window?"

He saw Talie frowning, but he said: "Open it."

Shen Yue pressed the window, and the wind outside the window roared in, blowing away the breath. He let out a long sigh of relief.

"Don't call me that."

Shen Yue looked at him in surprise.

Taliein also looked at him, his purple eyes swallowing up the lights of the city, and the night was penetrated in his eyes.

Shen Yue felt that his heartbeat was being swallowed up by those blurry lights.

Even with the window open, the faint cold metallic breath still wrapped around his limbs and delved into his heart.

The other party accidentally leaked the pheromones. As an Enigma, Shen Yue could only endure it.

All he wanted now was for the driver to go faster.

The driver seemed to know the address of his home, and he accurately approached his house at every turn along the way.

His address was filled in on the company's employment profile. Apart from this, I can't think of any other reason.

So, this general manager is really considerate of his subordinates.

Shen Yue lived in a single-family apartment. As soon as he arrived at the door, he hurriedly thanked Taliein and got out of the car impatiently, forgetting to even take his coat.

He was afraid that if he delayed for another second, the pheromones would be out of control. What was worse, the pheromones might have been leaked while he was in the car.

Therefore, he did not see Tallin's frown and his suddenly red ears.

After opening the door and throwing away the cake, Shen Yue entered his room, leaving Shen Yi with a surprised look on his face.

This was the first time he smelled such strong pheromones leaking out from his calm brother.

In the bathroom of the room, looking at little Shen Yue with his head held high, Shen Yue frowned and sighed slightly, his long golden hair running wild in his heart.

————

"Stop."

"What's wrong, sir?" Through the rearview mirror, the driver looked at his boss in surprise.

"Just stop here. You can go back first..." The cold voice carried a hint of restlessness that was different from before.

Before Shen Yue left, the pheromones left in the car made him feel uncomfortable. The pheromones were so weak that he could hardly smell them. He was not even sure if he was delusional.

All in all, I was feeling hot and in need of an outlet.

The driver was stunned: "Okay."

The smooth and elegant black car stopped on the side of the road, and the driver closed the door.