31

As soon as Shen Yue stepped into the restaurant, he heard a sneer.

"Hey, isn't this No. 4?"

"What No. 4?"

"It's just the scheming O in the vote~ What a pity, he's not even an O..." "You

just want to take advantage of the popularity, why are you so so? Do you have a face?"

"He's the guy who was caught twice by Red Mammoth, right? I've seen the replay of that scene, and he's a bit scheming..." "

How can such a person be compared with Tijes and the others?"

"What if all the stars were there? Everyone knows that he is a beta who can't have children and will laugh to death, right?"

Shen Yue silently ordered his meal and found a seat to sit down. Several students next to him walked around carrying their plates.

He was busy thinking about how to make money to go to the Anaconda Galaxy, so he had no time to care about them. Anyway, he could eat much more peacefully by himself.

"Shen Yue, what's wrong with your face?" During the break, an older teacher looked at him in surprise.

"It's nothing, I accidentally fell down while walking up the stairs." Shen Yue looked sincere.

There were students nearby whispering and gloating. I thought Shen Yue didn't dare to offend Zhu Ling, but in fact Shen Yue was afraid that others would mess up his affairs.

The teacher held his hand: "I'm going to go on stage to receive the award in a few days. This won't work. How about I ask someone to tell you to go to the repair cabin and stay for a while." "

No, teacher, it'll be fine in two days. " Got it." This is his trophy.

The teacher said earnestly: "Tigers quit the Department of Divine Therapy. I heard that you performed very well in this internship. You are now considered a key training target of our Department of Divine Therapy..."

Shen Yue just smiled slightly.

In the past, Shen Yue would not attract anyone's attention even if he fell on the ground for a day. Now, Shen Yue just got the first place in the internship and has become a fragile product of hope in the eyes of the teachers.

It can only be said that human society is still so pedantic.

The student next to him sneered and said, "Teacher, indeed, I heard that Shen Yue's performance this time is famous throughout the galaxy."

The teacher seemed to know what was going on on the Internet, and shook his head with a complicated expression.

The school is planning to hold a commendation meeting for the students who have participated in the internship. The principal will personally award awards to the outstanding students during the internship.

The leader was afraid that Shen Yue had not won an award and did not understand the rules and would be embarrassed when the time came, so he forced him to rehearse for three days in a row.

In fact, there is really no need. Shen Yue is also famous among Goya humans. Speaking of winning awards is like serving bowls while eating, forming a conditioned reflex.

After rehearsal every day, he had to go to the fitness room to exercise. The strength of his body was really not to Shen Yue's liking.

Although modern technology has convenient techniques and drugs that can quickly improve the quality of the human body in all aspects, in Shen Yue's eyes, these overnight results cannot replace the refreshing feeling of sweat dripping from the tight skin of the human body after extreme exercise. This sense of accomplishment and authenticity makes people confident.