95

Until Shen Yue disappeared, water finally poured out of the cracked cup and soaked the manuscript paper on the table.

The crack on that side of the table remained there, and the people from the Bureau of Investigation put their hands in, but found nothing.

Shen Yue just disappeared in front of everyone, and in such an outrageous way.

The entire Federation was in a sensation, and various comments on the Star Network pushed the matter to a climax.

Taliein picked up the "suicide note" that fell on the ground. Shen Yue only wrote half of it,

"Remember the formula I tied in your braid a few years ago?" I don't know if you stayed.

When we were in Goya, if someone separated, people would keep their hope according to this formula. I am relatively slow in mathematics. I have tried many times, but I can never solve our mystery.

Do you want to count how many times we have not seen each other, and how many scenery we have not seen together^_^]

"You still have the nerve to smile...bastard..." Taliein's eyes were red, looking at the man who wanted to fight smiling face, gritted teeth.

【Also, there is something for you in my drawer. 】

Talie stood up suddenly and opened the drawer of the table. Inside was a rubber band with small flowers. It seemed to be wrapped around itself with leather ropes and fine velvet. The small flowers were made of the most common pocket-sized flowers in the forest. The dried flowers are tied tightly and placed in a glass ball full of spiritual power, which will last for many years.

[Tarein, if I have to be absent for a period of time, or have no way to come back...the two children can only be left to your care first. I love them very much, just like you love them. Of course, you are my forever ...]

As he wrote this, the edge of his pen faltered, and the last interrupted stroke was like a broken sword, piercing his heart mercilessly.

"Marshal Talleyin, these things, everything in this room, belong to the government and the people..."

Talleyin turned to look at him: "What did you say?"

The man was startled by his devouring eyes. For a moment, but remembering that the entire Federation was behind him, especially when this room was still being broadcast live on the Internet, he plucked up the courage and tightened his trembling throat: "Now everything about Fire is related to the safety of the Federation, and you have no reason to keep it to yourself..."

As soon as he finished speaking, fierce mental power immediately filled the room, absorbing all the cells in his body. Invisible pressure tightly clenched his lungs, making his hands and feet stiff and unable to breathe.

Like a devil, the purple scythe nearly swallowed his soul.

The audience could only see the investigation bureau officer who was very tough a moment ago, his face suddenly turned pale in an instant, and his eyes bulged. Then he suddenly fell to the ground, twitching on the ground like a dying fish.

A pair of military boots stepped in front of him, condescendingly: "Are you mistaken? This is what my husband left to me. Even if I die, these things will be left to my descendants." "...

Yes...I'm sorry. ..." His body retreated on the ground.

It wasn't until the pace of death had left that he suddenly realized how embarrassed he had just been.

[Is it possible that Shen Yue really returned to Ge Ya? ]

[Does this mean the crisis is over? ]

[Look at the sky above your heads. The countdown is just paused, not gone. 】