49

"...Is this Level 3S?" Xia Zuo suddenly realized, and glanced at the mental instrument on the wall with surprise in his eyes.

Taliein's shoulder bones were slightly open, displaying powerful explosive power. His neck, arms, and thighs were still graceful and strong, all in perfect arcs. Power surged through every muscle and vein in his body, like a tiger surrounding him. Such spiritual power flowed around him.

After eight days and eight nights of suffering, he completed the final and perfect transformation. He has undoubtedly differentiated into the best state.

All the fatigue and pain in the differentiation room had been swept away by the surging mental power.

Xia Zuo then laughed heartily: "Taliein, you are going to be recorded in history!"

He shook Angkola, who was already frozen on the spot: "Dad, your grandson has been reborn in Nirvana! We Clay A 3S class appears in Hakka!"

Angkola nodded and let out a slow breath.

Judging from the data of the mental instrument in the past few days, he felt that all this was mostly due to Shen Yue. At this moment, he was really glad that he had brought Shen Yue to Nora.

Semis looked at Talleyn in astonishment. After Talleyin came out, the surprise on his face turned into contradictory confusion, almost unbelievable...

especially when he looked at Talleyin. Shen Yue was held in his arms like a treasure, Semis's handsome features were almost distorted, and his eyes revealed a terrifying light.

Others were surprised, confused or delighted, but Taliein didn't care. His figure had long since disappeared into the aisle.

Now he just wants to hold Shen Yue on his bed, hold him tightly in his arms, and keep him within his control.

His pulse was beating for him with all its strength.

?Han@ge@shu@li made a slight sound, Taliein's door sensed the return of its owner and opened it automatically.

Shen Yue was put on the bed by him because he had not drank water for many days. His lips were dry and his face was colorless.

His mental power was still misled in the differentiation room.

Although he finally succeeded in turning Taliein's mental sea back to normal, and he was finally safe, the loss of mental power made his body extremely weak. Coupled with the continuous companionship and care, his whole body seemed to have been drained of strength and empty. .

Almost as soon as Talie recovered, Shen Yue couldn't hold on and fainted.

When Talie suddenly opened his eyes in the 3S-level spiritual sea, the darkness could not hide the pale face of Shen Yue in front of him. Those tired eyes, smiling slightly in front of him, almost rushed to his heart. A terrible bullet strike that will never be forgotten.

Those short eight days felt like a long century. After walking through the cave of death, Talie still clearly remembered every word and every hug that Shen Yue left for him in the darkness.

A trace of water mist sprayed into Shen Yue's mouth to moisten it slightly, and the dry lips were slightly restored to color by the water droplets.

Taliein's eyes were fixed on his pale lower lip, his hands were stroking his temples and forehead, and his purple pupils were like wild beasts staring at his treasure.

In the end, unable to hold on to the strings of reason, she lowered her head suddenly, covered his lips and rubbed them hard. It looked like two pairs of dehydrated lips rubbing each other affectionately.