80

Due to a sudden accident, the federal government cut off the live broadcast.

Shen Yue conducted the final stage of mental treatment for Taliein.

After that terrible bubble, he forced himself to see the scars deep in Talie's heart again, and he wanted to remember the damage Tallie had suffered.

The terrifying toxin caused a strong counterattack from the spiritual sea, and the violent sea surface was surrounded by hurricanes.

"Shen Yue..." Talie grabbed his hand fiercely, and blood flowed from the corner of his mouth because of the force.

Shen Yue's heart tightened. His mental power was so strong that it merged into his spiritual sea. The turbulent sea drowned him with a strange aura. 3S's mental power should not be underestimated.

But fortunately, Taliein hasn't lost his mind yet. He can call his name and hold his hand.

It doesn't mean that your treatment is working.

"Taliein, you believe me." Shen Yue intertwined his fingers. He touched his forehead.

The spiritual power of the forest breath gently covers the sea.

Finally, the violent sea gradually calmed down and all the bubbles burst.

Toxins disappear completely.

Shen Yue's heart trembled. It seemed that he was so excited that he almost lost control of his mental power. The thick curtain tumbled under the impact of mental power.

At this time, it was already dawn.

This long treatment put Taliein into a drowsy state. His consciousness was drowsy, as if he was in a floating forest world, with green leaves rushing towards him like waves, and continuous clouds and mist entwining in front of his eyes.

It was so heavy that his body was so heavy that it was about to rot. Insects and mud were scratching at his body, trying to melt it into the soil. His internal organs were completely squeezed, and he was almost out of breath.

Just break it down like this, Taliein thought desperately.

However, at this desperate moment, he heard Shen Yue's gentle voice, passing through the thick clouds. Talie stretched out his hand strenuously, feeling that the skin and muscles were connected to the soil. Every inch he raised, the threads were connected. Silk flesh and blood.

Finally, Shen Yue took his hand and brought his soul into the clouds.

The dense water vapor carried the scent of the forest, passing through his lungs. He took a sharp breath, stretched out his hands and hugged him tightly.

However, it was in vain. Taliein looked at the empty eyes in shock, feeling that his soul fell into the dust.

Purple eyes opened suddenly.

The gentle sunlight shines in from outside, and the mecha model is quietly placed on the ancient cabinet.

He was lying in his room, and Shen Yue was not by his side.

Why after psychiatric treatment, no one called him.

"Shen Yue... Shen Yue!"

No familiar voice responded to him.

Talie suppressed the panic in his heart, lifted the quilt and stood up from the bed.

Angkola was already waiting for him in the flower hall outside.

"Where is Shen Yue?" He stepped into the flower hall wearing military boots, mixed with deep anger, and his voice was gloomy and filled with terrifying pressure.