22

If someone asks Shen Yue in this life, who is the God of Death?

That was Talleyn Kleike standing there at this moment, against the light.

The other party's cold and gloomy eyes were almost the same as those of the Grim Reaper.

It’s over! This was the only thought that flashed through Shen Yue's mind.

Immediately afterwards, he was pushed hard into the blue sword by a force.

He fell to the ground, holding the liquid ball tightly. After feeling the bumps of the blue sword for a moment, the fast battleship had penetrated the clouds.

The battleship stabilized.

Before Shen Yue had time to stand up, a pair of military boots had stepped on both sides of his body, and one hand grabbed his collar. Taliein was half-kneeling on both sides of him. Shen Yue's upper body was half raised, and he looked up in shock. he.

"Do you want to die?" The voice sounded like a crack under the ice, making his ears feel cold.

Shen Yue saw his slightly red eyes and said, "Are you afraid that I will die?"

Taliein seemed to sneer, and Shen Yue's current indifferent expression made him look like a joke. I almost went crazy because of him just now.

"If you want to die, then die!" There was a soft click, and the cold metal mechanical arm wrapped around Taliein's right hand, like a cold snake, spitting out sharp letters. A narrow and short penis popped out from the back of his hand and was put close to Shen Yue's throat.

"You wanted to kill me, didn't you?" Shen Yue was just indifferent and had no intention of evading. As he spoke, his Adam's apple moved and touched the sharp blade, causing blood to flow out.

Taliein also didn't realize that his penis unconsciously stepped back.

Talie's anger was still lingering, so he threw him back, lowered his eyes, and looked at him condescendingly.

□□ is put away, and the mechanical disc arm disappears.

When he saw Shen Yue not in the office, his emotion was just anger. He didn't like anything escaping his control. Shen Yue has always been an uncontrollable person, and she cannot control the emotions shown in him.

But he didn't realize why such an unimportant person could cause him anger.

Until when he knew that Shen Yue had entered Gotuo, a strange and terrifying emotion had already taken over his mind. It was sharp and piercing his throat, and his bones were cold. He fell into an extremely terrifying shadow, and the shadow of the past filled his heart.

One day, death will become an uncontrollable factor again and take away the people he cares about.

Tarein felt that he was threatened again in this matter, and he wanted to dispel this terrible threat.

He hated Shen Yue for his wanton behavior, and even wanted to tear Shen Yue's outstanding face to pieces, but when he found him in the base, the irritability deep in his heart had disappeared without a trace.

Shen Yue felt that Taliein's performance was beyond his understanding, and his current expression was also very strange.

Taliein sat astride him, and the hand holding him gradually became softer. His usually sinister and powerful pupils were now blank and empty, as if there was something void that absorbed all his senses.

"Taliein, what's wrong with you?" Shen Yue sat up quickly.

He patted his cheek gently, but was pushed to the ground violently. The back of his head hit the hard deck board, and he gasped in pain.