23

Talie thought that his spiritual sea was enough to control the Light Nightmare Cosmic Mecha. In fact, it should be like this.

However, when the "bubble" drawn by the three assault ships passed through his mecha, it was a beautiful bubble in the eyes of outsiders.

Taliein was stagnant in the most terrifying and unacceptable world. The bubble turned into countless tiny points in time. Each point seemed to pierce his nerves, crush his vision, and burst his blood vessels. .

The devil's feast ignited the fire of hell in every cell of Taliein. Later, the burning pain was insignificant, and the sorrow filled in his chest almost penetrated his heart and overflowed into the entire universe.

If it weren't for the spiritual power of a forest breath in the inner realm of the spirit to help him. Tallie suspected that he would go crazy and die on the spot.

When the Light finally arrived, Talleyn relied on his last instinct to transform the mecha's cosmic form into its surface form, and then returned to the mecha cabin.

He knew that any mistake he made on the battlefield would cause panic among the people of the Federation, and he carried almost everyone's hopes on his shoulders. So he can't show any signs of falling.

The gushing blood stained the inside of the mecha. What happened next was that he completely lost his consciousness and his five senses were closed until he smelled the scent of the ancient forest.

At that time, he only had one thought, dig out these damn glands. He would never be fooled by pheromones.

Duke looked at Talleyn in the repair cabin with concern. Although his body recovered quickly, his spirit was not optimistic.

No one knew what Taliein saw in the bubble, and the Divine Healing Department and others were also at a deadlock.

Originally, the federal government did not have any spiritual healers who could provide mental treatment for Talleyn, and now they are even more helpless.

Talie's first words when he woke up in the repair cabin were: "Don't tell Shen Yue."

He probably thought Shen Yue had been locked in the office.

Duke looked at his marshal's gloomy face as usual, and couldn't spit out the words "He knew it a long time ago" stuck in his throat.

Forget it, Taliein's spiritual aspect comes first now, and he really can't care about the other things.

Although Shen Yue also wanted to go to the repair cabin to see Taliein, he listened to Duke's words and ultimately remained silent.

Since you don’t want yourself to know, just pretend you don’t know.

Taliein stayed in the repair cabin until the third day and sneered again: "Damn Shen Yue, there's not even a single person in sight for so many days."

Duke: "..." Didn't you say that no one would know?

So ten minutes later, Shen Yue stepped into the medical department again.

The last time he came was when he came in holding Taliein who was all injured.

When he was about to enter, Duke suddenly said: "Shen Yue..."

Shen Yue turned around.

"Can you provide mental treatment for the marshal?" Although he thought this was incredible, Duke still asked.

He was very curious about what Shen Yue had done to temporarily restore calm to the crazy Talleyin. According to the weirdness of this toxin, it was lucky that Talleyin did not die immediately in the mecha.