Chapter 7: Three boys

She was feeling so nervous as she stood up outside their classroom. She entered and saw that Tao wasn’t on his seat. Chanyeol was looking at her and approached her. “Josephine! Are you okay?” He asked. “Ne! Don’t worry about me. I’m really fine now.” She smiled so happily. “Tao won’t come to class for 5 days.” He said. “Bwoa?! What happened? Why?!” she exclaimed. “uhh yaaa~ relax. He just needed to get back on his trainings because his competition is near.” He explained to her while patting her shoulders. “ohhh~ I see. Sorry. I thought he was sick or something happened to him.” She said.

“Okay class. Since we will be celebrating our school’s foundation day for one week, I will just give you assignments due after the Foundation week. Arasseo?” Mr.  Kim said. Everyone was rejoicing including Chanyeol and Josephine. Finally they would have a lot of free time. They went outside and hang around the campus. Of course, girls were screaming when Chanyeol passes through them.

A girl approached them and asked “Are you guys dating?” “Ani! We’re just friends! He’s just the first person I knew here in school” Josephine quickly explained to the girl. “Aaaaah~Okay. Uhm Chanyeol oppa, can we take pictures?” the girl shyly asked for his permission and he agreed. Josephine volunteered to take their pictures and the girl was really happy and even thanked her for being nice. They continued to celebrate along with the students. “Chanyeol-sshi, I have to go.” She said. “Where you going?” he asked. “I needed to practice for my audition remember?” she said yelling at him because the sound system was so loud. “Alright. Don’t go home late. Arasseo?” he said and she heard him chuckled while messing up her hair.

She went to the dance room and she saw that the door was slightly opened. She entered and looked around but no one was inside. She turned up the music and started doing her routine. She saw someone went inside and they were both shocked to see each other.

It was Kai. She furrowed her eyebrows at him while Kai’s eyes widened. He left without saying anything. “Ha! He really doesn’t have any plans to apologize to me! Jerk” she said to herself. Kai went outside “Aish! I wasn’t able to say sorry to her. I was being frightened by her stare.” He mumbled. “But wait, what is she doing on the dance room? She’s practicing something. Omo! Is she going to join the audition?” he asked himself, tilted his head in curiousness.

Josephine was really trying her best to do well in her audition. She always comes home late without telling her mom about it. One night, when she’s heading back home, she comes across with two drunken men.

“Hi cutie! Are you alone?” the drunk man said. She kept on walking trying to avoid the men but they started following her.