Chapter 36: Better and Worst

A/N: YEHET! Finally made an update! -_- aigoo! 
Forgive me, I cannot get away from stress! No matter how much i tried to hide, it haunts me. :3
So sorry for the short update, I cannot make you all wait for a long time. 

As a promise to those who greeted Jongin at the special note will get a gift, it was actually a dedication. LOL! I picked it by closing my eyes and moving the cursor into a circular motion. *Crazy picker* and I've got ..... 

ingrid_1209348756
- hi there! This is dedicated to you. Congratulations :) I hope you will like it. and sorry, if this is the only thing i can give as a gift. 

~okay too much for that, let's now proceed to the main part. ENJOY! :)

~~

“Hey guys come on let’s hangout!” Micah shouted which made both of Chanyeol and Josephine stopped in the middle of what they’re doing.

“Count me in!” Chanyeol happily replied while standing and clapping both of his hands.

“Aish~ I don’t feel like going out today” Josephine replied and Chanyeol went near her and started to beg.

“Phine, please? We haven’t had the chance to go out with Micah” he begged and before he could start doing his aegyo, Josephine stopped him.

“Aish! Arasseo.” She hissed and Chanyeol jumped facing Micah, giving her a high-five.

~

“Are there any hats store here?” Chanyeol asked while they were already in the middle of shopping.

“Err, hats are everywhere. I mean they don’t usually have boutiques here for hats” Micah replied.

On the other hand, Josephine was behind them. Busy stalking someone on her phone until she dialed a number. It was her boyfriend, Huang Zitao. She didn’t had the chance to get an answer for him and she frowned which was noticed by Chanyeol.

“Phine? What’s wrong? Aren’t you enjoying?” he asked.

“Ani” she shook her head. “I was just trying to call Tao but he won’t answer.” She added.

“He must be very busy on his training.” He stopped to look at his watch. “Oh, wait it was too early for him to get started, try calling him again. No, I will call him.” He added and took out his phone on his pocket. Just two rings, he answered.