Chapter 8: Movie night

The next morning, “Aigoo! I cannot believe what Chanyeol did to me” Josephine thought as she lies down on her bed. She was really confused, kept on thinking and noticed that she was already late. She changed and ran to school skipping her breakfast again.

She entered the room but the professor was already there.

“I’m sorry I’m late Mr. Kim” she said.

Mr. Kim nodded and asked her to proceed to her seat. Chanyeol waved at her and smiled while Tao just looked at her while she sat down. He pulled out his handkerchief and started wiping her sweat from his face and handed her a bottle of water.

“Drink some water and slowly catch your breath.” He said very compassionately to her.

She nodded and drank the water and she finished it in a matter of seconds.

“Do you want another one?” he asked.

“No. I’m good hehe. Thank you” she replied.

“Okay class. I have an announcement.” Mr. Kim catches the attention of the students.

“Next week, we will be having our camping in the Mountain Sorak. Here is the list of the things you needed to bring during camping.” Mr. Kim said and passed over the papers.

Every one of them was shocked and at the same time, excited.

“Settle down students. It is an overnight camping and please bring thick jackets because it’s going to be cold during the night.” Mr. Kim reminded the students but it seems that none of them were listening to him.

During their lunch break, Josephine, Tao and Chanyeol were talking about what to bring on their camping.

“I’m going to bring lots of snacks. Hmm what else should I bring?” Chanyeol said.

“Yeol, you should bring healthy snacks and canned goods.” Josephine called Chanyeol by a nickname and he was really dazed by how Josephine called him.

“Did you just call me Yeol? Oh well okay! Call me Yeol, it is cute” he winked at her.

“Hmm gadgets are not allowed except from phones right?” Tao asked the two and they nodded.

“Guys, we still have the whole weekend until next week to prepare for that. You are both excited.” She teased them and laughed.

She went into the dance room for her next class. She saw Kai lying down the floor and seems like he was sleeping. No one was inside except the two of them. “Hey” Josephine called him out. He was not moving or answering.