Chapter 40: Amusement Park

A/N:

Hello there! I found out that I've uploaded the "READ" chapter earlier this morning. I was really sorry about that. I was using my brother's phone, and it shows that there's something wrong about the internet connection so I kept on trying, without knowing that I uploaded it for multiple times. And THANK YOU for those answers you've given me! :)))) 

Here's an update! and a dedication to KEINNA_JONGIN! Thank you so much for voting ^^.

YEHET. 

~~

“Have a safe and enjoy your long weekend students!” Mr. Kim happily told them. He was excited too about the long weekend.

Everyone went out quickly, grabbing their bags and joyfully ran outside getting ready to celebrate. Josephine, Tao and Chanyeol who happened to wait for Kai all the time when the class ends went to plan about something.

Few moments after waiting and planning, Kai arrived at the school gate. “What now?” he looked into their eyes.

“We have a plan for this weekend” Chanyeol went by his side and surrounded his arms in Kai’s shoulders.

“What? What plan?” he asked. Chanyeol showed him a derp face again and he knew they have planned something he won’t like.

~~

“Let’s buy the ride-all-you-can ticket! Ppali” Tao squealed while he grabbed both of Josephine’s hands.

“Ya! Dongsaeng, come here. Quickly!” Chanyeol yelled and waved his hand to come over him.

“Ugh….really? We can just go somewhere else like –“ Kai was cut off by Tao.

“Dance studio? Ask for a trainer to teach us some moves? Come on Kai. This will be fun” he said playfully pushed him side wards.

He rolled his eyes and he jolted once Josephine surrounded her arms around his. “Kai, I assure you, everything’s going to be great” she winked.

Why does she need to wink at me? She’s just so cute. Before anything could have suspected towards his emotion, he swiftly looked away.

“Here! Put these on and let’s go!” Chanyeol gave out the tickets and placed it on their wrist.