Chapter 46: It's your choice

A/N: Yes. Yes. An Update! :)))) 

Dedicated to "CHANYEOLANDME" <3

enjoy!

another A/N at the end of the story :)

----

An hour passed, the three boys were still enjoying the party. Josephine went out of the rest house without letting the boys notice it. She decided to grab some fresh air as well as to release her feelings.

She kept on walking within the vicinity as she saw a tree and finally took the time to seat underneath. She placed her hand on her chest, breathes in so hard and tears suddenly rolled down on her cheeks.

“Why do you have to leave?” she said to herself.

She kept on wiping her own tears and tried keeping her sobs low in case someone might hear her. It was cold and she had forgotten to wear a jacket.

“You’re really stupid until now aren’t you?” a man suddenly wrapped his body with a thick jacket. Slowly she looked up who it was.

“Kai?” She can’t be sure since her eyes were all blurry.

“Stop crying. You look ugly.” He teased.

“What?!” Josephine wiped her tears as Kai sat down beside her but she pushes him away.

“What? Don’t you want me to be here?” He said and made a sad face.

“Don’t make me suffer Kai” she said without looking at him.

“Suffer? How could I? Jose—“ he was abruptly cut off.

“Kai, I don’t know what is going on.” She looked down on the dusty ground.

“Going on with what? Tell me” Kai was also starting to feel nervous. His heartbeat started to race abnormally as he looked at the girl who makes his time stops.

Josephine looked at Kai “I..I think I love you.” Kai on the other hand turned speechless for a while. His eyes blunted and started sweating like he had been on a race.

“Wh..what did you said?” Kai held both of her shoulders.

“It’s confusing since, Tao and I were together now but there’s this part of me that won’t be complete unless, I’m with you. I…I think you’re the only one who can complete each part of me.” Her eyes locked with Kai. As the sound of the cold wind blows, two hearts had pounded.

“It was really confusing Kai. I really don’t know what to do.” She started crying but this time she was weeping like a child.

Kai grabbed her and locked her with his tight embrace. “Josephine, I think it’s time for you to make the decision.”

“What decision? Choose between you and Tao? How could that possibly happen? I love the both of you!” she frees herself from his hug.

“That’s the only choice you have. You can’t love two guys at the same time.” Kai said as he took a deep sigh.

“Bu—t” she was cut off.

“There will always be someone who needed to sacrifice, and someone who will get hurt.” Kai looked at her with sadness built in his eyes.

“Kai, tell me how I can’t hurt any of you. I didn’t want this to happen. Tell me Kai! Tell m—“ she was cut off again but this time by Kai’s lips crashed against her.

Time had stopped for a while for the two of them. Bokeh lights are what Josephine could have ever seen. It was passionate but it was different from Tao’s like this time, everything is complete. He completed her.