Chapter 23: The Truth

Alright here we go! ENJOY! 

----

For the next day, Josephine had gone out to her school together with Tao. She still couldn’t believe that she was now with him. Students were looking at them but Tao told her not to mind them. They ate lunch together and did all the things a couple would do.

“Baby..” he whispered.

“Hmm?” she said while looking at her food. Tao held up her chin to meet his glistening gaze.

“Let’s tell Kai about this.” He said and smiled.

“What?! No! We can’t!” she said and she felt that her heart was skipping a beat.

“Huh? Why? He’s like my brother and a close friend of us.” He said and his eyes creased.

She snapped out of her emotions “Aish! Why did I said that?! I’m so stupid. Of course we should tell him” she thought. She smiled awkwardly at him and said

“Oh yeah right hehe” she giggled. Tao pinched her cheeks and started grabbing her bag ready to leave the cafeteria.

“I can bring my bag” she said as she tries to get her bag from his hands.

“No. Just stay close to me.” He said and he gradually held her hand and pulled her closer to him.

Josephine tried to catch her breath and her knees feel so weak. They arrived in the dance room and they saw Kai lying down on the floor as usual. Tao entered and he attacked Kai by lying down on top of him.

“Yaaa! Get off me hyung! You’re so heavy” Kai howled as he tries to push Tao away from him.

Josephine was just at the corner watching them and she couldn’t help it but to laugh. Tao went over her and grabbed her hand.

“Kai-sshi, there’s something we need to tell you” he said still holding her hand.

“What?” his eyes furrowed as he looks down to their hands. Tao looked at Josephine and smiled; he took a deep breath and slowly released the words.

“Josephine and I are together now” he said.

Kai’s eyes widened and Josephine noticed that his eyes are getting teary but he looked away quickly. He was speechless as he looks at Tao.

“Dongseng, are you okay? Aren’t you going to congratulate us? Tao said at him and shook his shoulder.