Chapter 16: Last good bye

Since, I'm not that busy these days and i don't want you guys to wait for a long time, 

HERE IT IS! 

I hope you enjoy! :)))) 

------

“I wish I have never known you…”

Those words kept on playing on her mind. She took out a picture of them from her wallet and said “Yeol, I never knew how much you hate me but I want to let you know that I love you.” Tears kept on rolling down her face until she fell asleep, holding their picture in her chest.

She hasn’t seen him for the next 3 days, she tried to look everywhere she knows where Chanyeol could possibly stay but there was no sign of him.

“Josephine!” she turned to look who it was hoping that it was Chanyeol.

“Kai? What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Come with me” he said and he was catching his breath.

“Huh? Where?” she said and hesitated to go with him.

“Just come with me. If you still want to see your best friend we need to hurry.” He said pulling her hand and started running.

They called for a taxi and headed towards the airport. They kept on running inside and looked for Chanyeol. “I’ll go this way and you go that way. I will call you when I found him.” Kai said and left.

Josephine was also searching for him and as she kept on running and turning around she mumbled to herself “Chanyeol, please. Show yourself.”

She turned around and bumped into a man; she looked up and knew it was Chanyeol. His eyes wide-opened, wanting to run away from her but Josephine grabbed his hands.

“Wait” she said.

“I will be late on my flight, besides there’s nothing we need to talk about.” He said coldly.

“I know and this won’t take long if you will just let me.” She said looking at his eyes.

“I don’t have time for this” he turned but Josephine went in front of him.

“I won’t stop you, I won’t call you, I won’t keep track of you but promise me one thing. Promise me that you’ll always be happy and you’ll take care of yourself.” She said and handed him a small envelope.

“This may be the last time we’ll see each other again so can I ask one more thing?” she said.

“What?” he said coldly.

She took a step closer to him and placed her arms around his waist. Chanyeol was shocked and said “Wh..what are you doi..ng?”

“For the last time, let me give you this hug. Remember that this embrace will always protect you. Even though I’m not with you, you will always recall that I will always wait and love you. I’m sorry for giving you a hard time Chanyeol, don’t worry you won’t see your best friend ever again.” She releases her tight hug and looked at Chanyeol’s teary eyes.

He tried to stop his emotions but he can’t. A tear suddenly rolled down his cheek and he looked down trying to hide it from her. She lifted up her hand and wiped his tears and said “Don’t cry Chanyeol, everything that happens has a reason. Be happy always okay?” she lifted up his face to meet her gaze.