Chapter 13: Keeping them strong

ENJOY READING! :)))) 

~

She arrived at school 1 hour before the class and decided to go to the Gym.

“What could have been the feeling of performing here? Those people who got the chance to show their talents must be lucky. If I wasn’t stupid enough to forget the most important day in my life, then I would be able to go to the audition.” She said while roaming around the gym.

Since it was still early, she looked around and saw no one. She played her music and started dancing and pretended that she was on the audition. After the song ended, she left the gym and headed towards their room.

“Annyeong, how are you?” Chanyeol greeted her. 

“I’m fine” she smiled.

She saw that Chanyeol was eating something and she hurriedly took it from him. “Yaa! That’s mine” he shouted trying to get the food back.

“Aish, this are mine now. Besides, I’m really hungry. I’ll buy you another set later.” She said.

“Aigoo! You will buy me another later!” Chanyeol said. It’s almost time but Josephine noticed that Tao wasn’t there yet.

“Where’s Tao?” she asked.

“Ahh, he won’t be coming to class for some days because of the upcoming competition.” He said.

“Jeongmal? When?” she questioned.

“We don’t know yet but he said that he will inform us if they already announced the dates.” Chanyeol said and Josephine nodded.

She was late for her next class because of some school stuffs that she needed to finish. Everyone looked at her as she entered. Her uniform is untidy and so was her hair.

“Haha! Josephine, what happened to you?” one guy asked.

“Cheongsomnida sunbae, I needed to finish something.” She apologized to her professor.

She sat down beside Kai and he was staring at her. “Why are you staring?” she asked.

“Fix yourself.” He said emotionless.

“I’m already fixed.”  She said.

Kai’s eyebrow raised and he brushed Josephine’s hair, helping her out to look nice. “Uhh..hhh” she uttered.

“There. You looked like you were being raped before.” He cracked a joke but she didn’t like it since she remembered what happened to her few weeks ago. She slapped Kai’s back making him groan.