Chapter 17: Decisions, Decisions ...

Dedicated to : JoEyMin05

Sorry if it took so long.. 

~For those who wanted to have dedications, follow me first so that I can dedicate it to you *winks. 

And of course don't forget to comment if you like dedications. XD

ENJOY!

---

She woke up with swollen eyes. She couldn’t get away with the nightmares that have brought her. She glanced at the mirror and saw how terrible she looks. “Whew I’ve got to move on, another beginning for me.” She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and smiled.

She went to the school and of course, she couldn’t help but to look at the empty table beside her. Instead of frowning, she smiled. They looked at her thinking that she was crazy. She quickly hid her smile as she covered her embarrassed face with her book.

She almost forgot that she needs to meet with Kai. “Aish! I’m so stupid. He’ll get mad at me for sure.” She rushed to the dance room and saw Kai standing by the window with his hands on his pockets.

He turned to look at her and the way he glanced at her makes him look so sexy.

“You’re late” he looked at his watch.

“Mianhe, I almost forgot” she apologized and went closer to him.

“So why do we need to meet here? Aren’t you supposed to practice? Your competition is in two days.” She added and sat on the floor.

“I’m going to practice so just shut up.” He said and smirked.

“AISH! But why do you need to call me here?” she asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

He started the music without answering her question and he started moving his body right in to the beat of the music. Her eyes widened as he smoothly moved his hips. Every step that he takes makes her heart beat so fast. Her heart beats abnormally and her jaw dropped when Kai finishes the dance by winking at her and biting his lips at the same time.

“I’m really hot right?” he said and chuckled.

Josephine still having that jaw-dropping emotion isn’t talking. “Ya! So, are you just going to stare at me?” he said.

“I..I didn’t stared!” she defended herself.

“So what do you think?” he asked.

“Eh? About what?” she asked back.

“Psh! About my dance! Is it good or not?” he asked.

“I choreographed it by myself and decided to use those dance moves to my competition.” He added while scratching his head.

“You’re hot” she said as she remembers how Kai showed his sexy moves but then realized how stupid she was when she said that he was hot.

“Yes. I know I’m hot” he chuckled again.

“AISH! That’s not what I meant! What I mean is, you’ll win if you’ll use those moves.” Her cheeks turned red.

“Arasseo. Arasseo! I’m so tired.” He said as he walked towards her. He sat beside her and lied down on her lap. She was so shocked and asked “Ya! What are you doing?”

He closed his eyes and said “Can I sleep just for a while?” She was so speechless as she saw how Kai slowly curled his lips into his romantic smile.

“Jongin” she whispered to him but it seems like he was already asleep. She tried to poke his cheek but he was not responding which really shows that he was already sleeping. She slowly touches his hair, as she feels how soft his hair was.