Chapter 41: Beach

A/N: Annyeong! Chaljinaessoyeo? 

This update is actually a part two of the previous chapter. Specifically more like "Long Weekend Part 02" and endep up splitting it in two parts. 

For your kind patience, for those who kept on reading my story (active or silent) and for those who kept on voting, NOMU KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^^. 

 Dedicated to : imlynnnnnn 

Thank you for your love (votes) <3

Enjoy ^^. 

~~

Everyon was tired after spending the whole day at the amusement park. Since Chanyeol wanted to have a part two of their long weekend, the others finally agreed to spend it somewhere. 

“Aigoo~ It was so annoying to wake up so early” Josephine mumbled to herself.

It was just 2:30 in the morning when she finally get up. She had one hour to prepare everything she needed to bring. She walks limping into the bathroom, with her eyes still closed. After taking a bath, she threw all the clothes into her knapsack.

Everything was organized and she sat down on the living room waiting but then, she fell asleep.

*honk

*honk

She opened her eyes and saw an angelic face so close to her. “Yeol! What—“ she was ceased.

“No need to ask. You always left your door open” he chuckled. He grabbed her backpack and pulled her out of her house.

He was the one who lock it down because he knew she would forget it again and things might happen.

When she stepped out of the gate leaving Chanyeol behind, a warm kiss on her cheeks greeted her a good morning.

“Oh!” she blunted as she sees Tao.

“Good morning babe” he whispered and she felt shivers at the back of her nape. She playfully pushed him away letting out a smirk.

“That’s enough love birds, where’s Kai?” Chanyeol asked as he places the bag on the trunk.