Chapter 20: Bad Guy

The long wait is over! ~kekeke mianhe!

Now sit back, relax and read :))) ENJOY!

----

At school, Josephine wasn’t able to see Tao. Now she’s really in pain since two guys that he loves were just gone. She kept her sentiments as she kept on being tough in front of the people that she loves.  She was staring outside the room’s window and snapped out when Mr. Kim called out her attention.

“Josephine, are you with us?” Mr. Kim said with his eyes narrowed.

“Yes Mr. Kim, I’m sorry” she said and turned her head at the board.

As the professor kept on lecturing, no matter how much she tries to keep her focus on the lecture, she couldn’t help it but to look at the both sides of her where Chanyeol and Tao were seated.  The bell rang and she stayed inside the room for a moment and looked at Chanyeol’s place.

“Yeol, where are you coming back huh? You know how much your best friend misses you.” She said to herself.

And then she looked beside her and she was shocked when someone was seated beside her. She screamed and fell down her chair.

“WHAT THE F…..!!! MINHYUN-SSHI!!!!” she yelled to him.

“Mianhe, I didn’t mean to scare you” he giggled.

“Stop giggling! That’s not funny. Please don’t do that again, you’re gonna kill me!” she said and slapped his arm making him groan.

They went out of the room and Minhyun asked her if they could get lunch together but she doesn’t have appetite.

“You should eat! I will treat you.” Minhyun said to her showing her his angelic face again.

“Tsss, stop that. Okay fine” and she walked towards the cafeteria.

“Where are you going?” Minhyun said and held her hand stopping her from entering the cafeteria.

“Waeyo? Aren’t we supposed to eat here?” she said and raised her eyebrow.

“Tsss! I’m so sick of the food here, let’s go outside” he said and pulled her forcedly.

She doesn’t like the idea of him pulling her like an animal, and besides going out of school just to eat.

“Let’s try that one” he pointed out into a Japanese Restaurant.

They ate until they felt so full. They haven’t noticed that the time runs so fast and she was already 30 minutes late for her dance class.