Chapter 28: Missing You

A/N: The long wait is over! hehehehe 

ENJOY! 

------

3 days had passed and Josephine won’t get to attend her first class. She doesn’t want to see Tao and besides, she still can’t get over it. Chanyeol on the other hand was really curious since he hasn’t seen her for three consecutive days.

“Tao!” he called out his name as he saw him entered the room.

“Where’s Josephine? Is she sick?” he asked but Tao was just looking at him.

“Ya! Answer me!” Chanyeol was almost yelling and he placed his hand over Tao’s right shoulder still, he wasn’t speaking.

Tao stood up and grabbed his bag without saying anything; he left the room and left Chanyeol with his widened eyes. What’s wrong with that guy? He thought.

Chanyeol went to see Kai and rushed over him just before his class starts.

“Hyung..what brought you here?” Kai asked and Chanyeol looked at him with worried eyes.

“Have you seen Josephine??” he asked straightforwardly.

“I haven’t seen her either but 3 days ago, she talked to me.” Kai told Chanyeol.

“Jeongmal?! What is it?” he said and pulled Kai as they both seated on the floor. Kai just looked at him and then looked down which seems like he was worried also.

“Ya! What is it?! Why would people won’t answer my questions.” He said.

“Hyung, Josephine told me that she needed to go somewhere. I don’t know where because no matter how much I pleased her to tell me where she was planning to go, she won’t even dare to tell.” He said with his soft worried voice.

Chanyeol picked up his phone and dialed Josephine’s number but no one was answering. He kept on trying his luck all over again but it wasn’t worth it. Kai on the other hand was looking down scratching his nape.

“Hyung, stop it.” Kai told him which made Chanyeol looked at him. “She said she wanted to be alone for a while and she told me that when you asked or when Tao asked, I should tell you that she’s alright but I can see it in her eyes that when she said that to me, she wasn’t”  He added.

Chanyeol was just speechless and both of them don’t know what to do especially Kai who really feels something for her. Chanyeol stood up all of a sudden and looked at Kai.