Chapter 39: "Babo"

A/N: Hello! Hello! Hello! It was such a long time eh? anyways, I won't make this any longer. Just want to say few things here starting with.....the update! It's kind of short and boring. That's all :3 lol I'm a retard (sort of) 

Very well, here's the update. 

~~

The whole night passed, they never had a chance to contact him. Everyone is worried including Tao, we may know that things are heating up between them, but Kai is still his close friend. They were like brothers.

Josephine on the other hand never tried to fall asleep and she kept on calling him. She would even wait outside to see if he’ll come back. Time runs so quickly and they decided to go to school though she insisted not to come with them, Chanyeol convinced her.

“Hey Phine, don’t worry about him. He’s a strong kid” Chanyeol patted her back while she was just looking straightly to her phone like waiting for his call or message.

Tao was just wrapping his arms around her shoulders, and honestly he felt jealous. She saw how much she cares about Kai. He was already longing for her attention. When it was their dance class already, she prayed to see Kai inside. She twisted the knob and saw no one. She sighed and tears started to dwell up on her eyes.

Everybody came in except for the person she wanted to see. Her fingers still crossed, just keeping an eye on the door.

“Miss Josephine?” her professor called her attention. She quickly came back into her senses and apologized.

*Door opened*

She quickly turned her head and saw Kai sweating, panting and catching for his breath. He even looked so pale like he was going to pass out in anytime. She gasped and went near him, not minding what her classmates and professor would think.

“Kai!” she was about to touch him until he held her hand. But still, she felt his skin. It was hot like he was about to get a fever. Her eyes furrowed but mixed emotions surround her face.

“I’ll explain to you later okay?” he said softly still panting but wiped his face with a towel. “Let’s go and take a seat.” He added and pulled her to where she was seating earlier.

While the professor is out for a while, she took the chance to ask Kai what had happened to him last night.