Chapter 50: Fist Fight

A/N: Hello! It's the 50th Chapter! This is the last! :)))))))) 

The update was really getting faster than I could have least expected. HAHA! I'm going to miss writing this story. *cries* lol joke. 

This chapter is dedicated to TENZIN LHAMO9 - I'm sorry if i wasn't able to notice your request, my mind was overdosed. XD Here's something to make it up to you. Gomapda~

ENJOY EVERYONE! 

 ~~

The doctor had advised Josephine to stay home for a couple of days to recover. Chanyeol was always there every day to make sure everything is going fine. He would always drop by her house when class ended.

“Phine! I’m here!” Chanyeol took off his shoes and placed it on the shoe rack just beside the main door.

No one was answering which seems like Josephine isn’t home. He looked all over the place and even entered her room but she was nowhere to be found. “Josephine?!”

He dialed her cellphone number but she won’t answer. He would even try to call Kai or Tao but no one is answering his calls.

“What’s wrong with people these days?!” he said to himself and messed his hair as he went straightly out of Josephine’s house.

~~

He went back to his house to change clothes, he’d been sweating all the way from school to Josephine’s house and back to his. He tried to call the three of them again, finally Josephine answered.

“Yeoboseyo?” she answered.

“Phine?! Where are you! I’ve been trying to call you for so many times” He said almost yelling on the phone.

He didn’t get any response on the phone instead he got a response from his back which made him jump. “WAAAAAAAH!” he screamed.

“Haha! Yeol I never thought you’d scream like a girl. You’re such a daebak!” She teased.

“Don’t do that again! How did yo—“ he was cut off.

“Well, let’s just imagine that I’m a ninja.” She said and sat down on his couch.