Chapter 2- Don't Go

Chapter 2- Don't Go

After a while I felt someone touching me. I slowly opening my eyes, then my eyes were wide open. My father was shaking me telling me to get out of here. While asking me what was I doing here at the same time. He was screaming at the top of his lungs "hurry before they come!"

I jumped up. I saw a mob of people running saying "stop her!" I begged him to come with me the mob still running toward us.

I looked into his eyes. He looked into mine. For the last time he said a sad and faint "go". I ran like the wind. I turned my head to see what would happen to him. The mob got to him he tried to get away. But he was like a fly caught on a spider web.

I wanted to go back so bad my stomach couldn't bare it. I wanted to at least try to help him cause I knew something bad was going to happen to him. It was a gut feeling. One person from the mob said "we will get you!" saying it over and over again it was getting fainter and fainter as I ran away.

But it was loud as ever in my head "we are coming to get you". I went to my house, ran into the cellar, and locked it. I hid under a cover thinking what I should do.

After a few minuets past by and I finally calmed down enough to actually think. An idea popped into my head. I ran, open the door, and went to the nearest phone and dial 911. I was calling the police. A man picked up the phone before he could even finish I almost scream at the top of my lungs

"Someone took my father!"
"Ok mam, where did you see your father taken?" I dropped the phone then whispered "I forgot to look around". Then said it again but screamed. I kept on asking myself how could I forget to look.

Tears were swelling up in my eyes. "Now the police can not help because I forgot to look I was so worried about myself now who knows if I will ever see him again."