Chapter 23- You

Chapter 23- You

"Jasmine I need you to go and hide". "Ok" I said. "Be careful". He turned around and gave me a smile. I had hidden behind a street corner. I rip off one of my sleeves and tied it to Ariana's forehead. "Are you sure you are ok"? "Yes I am sure, thank you Jasmine".

I couldn't help but hug her with that cute face it reminded me of a cute puppy. About five minuets later Chad came from around the corner. "I am so happy"! For the first time a gave Chad a great big hug.

But of course he had to ruin it by saying "I'm glad your beautiful body isn't hurt". And then trying to touch my ass. My instinct kicked in again and I punched him right in the face. "Are you ever going to learn" I said while sighing.

"Really I am glad you are ok" he said while looking up at the sky. "Stay right here and take care of the girl, I am going to get Gabriel".

A few minuets later a heard a voice. It sounded familiar so I made Ariana go behind me. I couldn't see his face because he was in the shadows. "Do you remember me, Jasmine"?

I was scared and angry but I couldn't let him know I was scared so I tried to say the toughest thing I could think of. "How the hell am I suppose to remember you if your face is in the shadows, ya dumbass"!!!! "Who are you anyway"?!?!? "Calm Down Jasmine it's only me".

He walked out of the shadows and into the day of light. I couldn't believe it. I bit my lip just to make sure I was still in reality.

"It's you" I hissed. "I'm so glad that you still remember me". "How could I forget.....Shawn".

---------------------------------------

What do you think will happen to Jasmine and Ariana? Will Chad and Gabriel make it back in time? Keep reading

Don't forget to vote and comment on how you like it.

:)