Chapter 41- Rescue

Chapter 41- Rescue

Jasmine's Point Of View

"Where am I"!?!?!?!?

When I woke up I was in a nice room on a bed. But there was no windows or anything. I sat there for a second trying to remember what had happened. Then it just popped in my head

"Shasa".

I tried to hurry and run out but something stopped me. When I ran pass the mirror. I noticed that my clothes were changed. I was wearing a black dress with a long v neck that was running all the way down to my waist and it was showing most of my chest.

I tried to look around to see if I could find the clothes I had on but it was hopeless.

"Damn it".

Not even a few seconds later the door flew open.

"Jasmine"!

I flew at him and hugged him so tight my arms started to hurt. Tears started to come from my eyes.

"I'm so glad you came.....Gabriel".

He started to hug me back.

"I'm so glad you are ok".

We stayed there for a few seconds until I finally let go of him. He stepped back and looked down.

"What's the matter".

It took him a second to answer.

"You look.....cute".

I smiled at him.

"Thank you".

Then we were silent again for a moment.

"Gabriel".

When he finally looked up his eyes were serious. While I started to make my hands into fists.

"Sasha...is a trader".

He started to stare at me with wide eyes.

"What are you talking about"?!?!?!?

"Sasha set this whole thing up".

He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I believe you......she was acting weird when she told me, you got kiddnapped.......she even slapped me and called me a selfish bastard".

I didn't know what kind of face I

was making because I didn't want to believe him but something deep inside

of me expected it. Then Gabriel all of a sudden reached out his hand.

"Jasmine....let's get out of here".

We ran down a bunch of hallways but Gabriel could not remember how he found me in the first place.

"How don't you remember"?!??!!!

"I don't know....I just followed the note and I throw it away because I didn't think it was going to be this hard to leave"!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you two lost"?

There was a group of three or four men standing in front of us. Gabriel tried to push me behind him but I wouldn't step back.

"Why don't you come with us girly"?

"Over my dead body"!!! Gabriel said as he ran into the men.

I wanted to jump in but I knew it was pointless. About two minuets later the fight was over. But there was one more person hiding in the background.

"Shawn".

"I was right to pick that dress for you". He said with that same nasty smile.

Right then and there I just wanted to rip the dress off but I knew that would be even worst.

"Shut the hell up"!!! I yelled at him.

"There is no need for the yelling, I just wanted to introduce you to my new friend".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sasha"!!!!!

I ran straight at her.

"TRADER"!!!!!