Chapter 43- Distrated

Chapter 43- Distracted

"You are pretty impressive fighting in a dress".

I was in from of her punching fast and with all my might but she keep dodging them. The last one she decided to block. Consequently, she was only pushed back a few steps.

Me- "I always thought that you couldn't fight".

Sasha- "Well you thought wrong"!!!

She ran at me and tried to kick me but I bent down before she could then she lifted her leg up high and tried to slam me with it. Luckily I held off her kick with my arms.

"You really strong to be able to hold off my kick".

"Thank you".

I gave her one of my mean smiles.

When she finally gave up on her kick, I hurried and backed up.

Gabriel- "PLEASE SAHSA, JASMINE STOP THIS"!!!!!

I looked back.

Punch!!!

Gabriel- "Jasmine"!!!!!

I was sent up in the air. When I hit the ground my lip started bleeding. And it took me a minuet to get up.

After I got up I wiped the blood away.

Me- "That was a cheap shot".

Sasha- "You should not have been distracted..You'll need to focus all your attention on me".

We both got into our fighting stances.

After a few minuets we were both breathing hard. It seemed like we were on the breaking point.

We both fell.

Our heads were laying beside each other and our body's followed.

"You didn't have to do this, Sasha".

"Yes, I........."

She stayed silent. I tried to lift up my head but I was too beaten up.

Me- "Damn it".

"JASMINE"!!!

I knew it was Gabriel.

Shawn- "Didn't I tell you to pay attention".

PUNCH!!!

I couldn't see anything but I could tell that Gabriel just got punch the hell out of.

Me- "Gabriel"!!!

Shawn- "Shut up".

Shawn had stomped on my stomach. I shot straight up and started to cough up blood.

Cough Cough Cough

"I will deal with you later".

I don't know exactly why but I started to smile.

He picked me up by my throat.

"You think something is funny, maybe I should put you in a prison like Yoshino did to your mother and then we could get married and use that machine to stay young forever".

He started to smile but my smile was long gone. I use the last of my strength to yell......

"I rather die"!!!!!

At that same moment Gabriel tried to kick him but he just blocked it with his other arm.

"Let go of her"!!!

He threw me in the air. Gabriel amazingly got through Shawn and caught me. As I laid on his lap I felt tear run down my face but it wasn't mine. He started to hold me tighter.

"I am so sorry".

I just stared at him.

He started to put his face closer to mine.

"I will protect you".

Kiss.

It was only for a second but he had kissed me on my lips. Then he leaned me and Sasha against the wall. Then he looked at the ground and said.....

"I WILL PROTECT EVERYONE"!!!

He ran at Shawn. I started to cough up more blood.

Cough Cough Cough

Shawn- "Aren't you worried"?

He started to smile again.

Gabriel- "The only way to help her is to end this"!!!

------------------------------------

Hope you like!!

Comment and Vote

:)