Chapter 21- Interrogate

"Finally we are here"! Chad said. "Well Jasmine why don't me and you". "Not right now Chad, we have work to do" I said in a annoyed voice. "That's right, Listen we need to split up".

"Ok" I said and my most bold voice. "Jasmine I want you to go and ask questions to one of the victims family member, apparently she saw him taken".

"Ok".

The family member

When was the last time you had seen him? What did he have on? I didn't want to really ask these questions because I knew it was hurting her. She was only 8 years old. "I have one last question were the men who took your big brother wearing black suits"?

"Yes".

"Mam"she said in a shy voice. "Can I tell you something"? I just nodded my head up and down. "They said they were coming back for me, they said if I go to the police they will take my parents". I could see the poor girl was trying hard not to burst into tears.

"It's ok" I said. "I will protect you". I put on my best smile for her. "What is your name"? "My name is Ariana". "Ok Ariana let's go".

-------------------------------------------

Do you think that Jasmine will be able to protect Ariana? Keep reading updates will keep coming!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

:)