Chapter 22- New Side

But before we could leave the house. Two men in black suit were standing in the front yard. I could feel the Ariana was squeezing my hand even tighter then before. We turned around and went out of the window in the back of the house.

When our feet touch the ground they were already chasing after us. "Come on Ariana get on my back"! I ran as fast as I could. Conversely I knew they were catching up. "Damn" I said under my breath. "What are we going to do"?

I didn't have time to think. One of them snatch Ariana off my back. I did the only think a person can do when they don't have enough time to think. I let my instinct kick in.

Before I even notice it I tackled that man to the ground and punched the shit out of him. I didn't have enough time to actually get all into it because I could see that the other guy was catching up.

"Come on Ariana"! I felt some blood trickle down my neck. I knew it wasn't mine. I looked back an it was Ariana's. Her forehead was bleeding. "When I tackled him, Damn" I said under my breath. "I'm sorry Ariana". "I'm ok" she said.

But for some reason the two men have stop. I turned around and there was Chad. "Did these guys hurt your beautiful body"?! He was not angry but furious. Something I could have never expected from the happy, pervert Chad.