Chapter 35- Sacrifice

"..................."

I opened my eyes. I wanted with all my heart to close them again but I couldn't. I could not believe it.

"Mom".

She turned around and smiled.

"I told you to be careful".

She fell back but I quickly caught her. Blood was all over my face and clothes.

Me- "Mom, why would you....."?!?!?!??!?!

Mom- "Because you are my daughter, I love you Jasmine with all my heart you have grown into a strong and beautiful young women". "All I ever........"

She started to cough up blood. While I started to cry.

Mom- "..wanted was to see you again".

"................."

"MOM"!!!!!!!!

"no, please don't leave me too please".

I laid her down next to a wall and stood up. As I wiped my tears away there was only one thing I was thinking. I could feel my anger overflowing.

"Yoshino"!

"Today will be your final day, today you will die by my own hands and feel the pain that you have caused".

I ran at him full force. He tried to shoot at me again but I dodged the bullets. When I got up close to him I kicked the gun out the gun out of his hands and punches him in the stomach so hard that he started to cough up blood.

Once he was down on the ground I grabbed the gun that I had knocked out of his hands.

"Goodbye".

"Wait, Jasmine I loved your mother".

"It is your fault she........."

BANG!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I walked back to where Gabriel and Shawn were fighting.

"Gabriel".

I was starting to go into the darkness. I could not hold it anymore. I could feel my body giving out and hitting the floor.

----------------------------------------

Comment and Vote :)