Chapter 30- What Do You Know

Me- "You know what"?

Gabriel- "I know....... I know

that you like me".

I stood there with a shocked face not knowing what to do I just put my head down.

Me- You......you don't know what you are talking about

I looked up and smiled.

Me- We are just friends.

Gabriel stood there with a sad look on his face.

Gabriel- Please don't lie to me. You can't even look at me anymore. You could not even look at me a few seconds ago.

Something deep inside of me snapped. I just couldn't believe that he would talk about this now of all the times. Even though I truly did like him.

Me- What do you know!! Like I said we are just friends and nothin more!!

I tried to run away but he had already grabbed me wrist. Then the next thing I know my head is on his chest.

Gabriel- Jasmine please don't fight with me. I don't like the sadness or the anger. When we go in there you can't have your emotions like this.

Gabriel lifted my head up slowly with one finger. We were face to face now.

Me- Gabriel.....I

Gabriel- It's ok I understand.

Then he started moving his head toward mine.

Me- Gabriel....what....what are you

He lips were right in front of mine centimeters away. I could feel every breath he took.

Kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

He had kiss me on my cheek. I could felt his soft lips touch my face. I could not move. It was just so unexpected (Not in a bad way).

Gabriel- Come on Jasmine lets do this!

Me (still in shock)- Ok....

--------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Follow too.

:)