Chapter 5- Go

Chapter 5- Go

The room went silent nobody moved. It was dead silent. He started talking again. I know she is here she goes by Jasmine. but while he was talking a hand grab me and pulled me back. It was the boy he said stay behind me.

We started walking out of the room when the man said Jasmine come out don't you care about your father. I stopped. Then the boy said i know what you are thinking just stay behind me we will get your father back.If you go with him he will kill you and your father! but before we took another step i asked him what was his name.

He replied "Shawn". Out of nowhere someone yelled attack! neither sides knew who said it but then ran straight for each other. It was a race against time. We ran like the wind. I yelled out where are we going. He replied to the jet! Then for a second I thought i was going to throw up someone grab me by the stomach and put me on there back.

I screamed at the top of my lungs but there was something louder than me. A bullet shot right in the back of the man's head. It was Shawn. He told me to hurry get up remember stay behind me! there were two more men and then another person grab me but it was the Ms. Hankins. Come with me Jasmine I looked back. Then Shawn yelled go I will be fine!