Chapter 11- Eye for an Eye

"Have you ever heard the phase a eye for an eye" My father said in a angry shaking voice. " Well it is the same thing with this damn machine". For it to work someone needs to sacrifice their life for another and it is only temporary that you age down you need to keep doing it". "Please just destroy this horrible machine"!

The man started laughing again. " I will sacrifice every life in this world of it means I can be forever alive. " I am Yoshino Hobari, I can do anything I want"! " Maybe I should start with you". "PLEASE NO!!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs. But they were already starting.

Two men put something on my father's head and something on Yoshino's head. And I could not do anything. Nothing. I watched as my father aged into what looked like 100 just flesh and bones. While Yoshino looked like he was about 20 years old again.

" HA HA HA; I feel great"!! He said with a devious smile. I stomped on the man's foot that was holding me back and ran to my father. I all could hear was him faintly saying I'm sorry over and over again. Then he was silent.

I didn't want to admit it to myself but I knew he was dead.

----------------------------------------------

Please comment tell me how you like it

:)