Chapter 32- Reunion

Chapter 32- Reunion

The door did not have a window. But I knew something was alive was in there because I could hear a faint sound. It almost sounded like a whimpering sound.

When I opened the door. There was a woman crying in the corner. I ran beside her and touched her shoulder.

"It's going to be ok, just come with me".

She turned around. I stayed there for a second and tears were starting to swell up in my eyes.

"It's you"?!?!?

I hugged her with all of my might still crying. Even though it was a little blurrie I could see she was looking at me weird.

"It's you mom".

Her eyes started to get wider.

"Jasmine"? she said in a low voice

Then she started to cry again and she hugged me just as hard as I was hugging her. Then I realized

something and let go of her and stepped back.

"Jamsine, please don't walk away, please"!

"Mom, have you notice that you look the same since I last saw you ELEVEN YEARS AGO"!!!

"I can explain"!!!! she yelled.

Then her voice got lower.

"Please just let me explain".

I went back to her.

"I'm sorry". I said while trying to put on my best cheerful smile.

"It's ok".

"Jasmine, the reason why I taken is because........Yoshino...he wanted to make me his wife.

I started to stare at her and she just put her head down again and started crying while speaking.

"He said if I did not marry him he would kill you and your.....".

Before she could even finish I yelled out "Father is dead"!!!!

She lifted up her head and then put it back down again. She started to mumble to herself. It sounded like she was cursing but I didn't say anything.

"Yoshino killed him".

I made my hands into fists.

"He made himself young again by taking his life".

We were silent for a few seconds and then she broke the silence.

"I know about that machine".

"I hate it I would rather die of old age then live taking other people lives".

"The sad thing is that I can't do anything about it". "As I get younger I see the child beside me get older and soon die".

I punched the wall.

"We can't let him get away with this"!!

Then she look at me

"We won't let him get away with this".

-----------------------------------

Hoped you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to comment,vote, and share

:)